• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    There still some surviving locations, I eat at the one in Ft. Lauderdale 2-3 times a year whenever I'm down there for work. When I learned of it's existence, I've not had a trip to south Florida without hitting a Bahama Breeze. The location that used to be across the street from Penske Honda at 96th and Keystone (now the "Cooper's Hawk" restaurant) was one of my wife and I's favorite places to eat.
    Bahama Breeze is part of the Darden Restaurants biz. The same people that bring you Olive Garden and Red Lobster. Sad that the place on 96th couldn't make it. It was just not a great location apparently. That whole corridor is iffy, unless you're a car sales place.

Regulus

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    There still some surviving locations, I eat at the one in Ft. Lauderdale 2-3 times a year whenever I'm down there for work. When I learned of it's existence, I've not had a trip to south Florida without hitting a Bahama Breeze. The location that used to be across the street from Penske Honda at 96th and Keystone (now the "Cooper's Hawk" restaurant) was one of my wife and I's favorite places to eat.

Glad to hear that. I do not travel much anymore, but if I make down to Ft. Lauderdale I will have eat there. However, I have heard terrific things about Cooper's Hawk. I have not been there yet, but I have only heard positive reviews.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Only place I was aware of to get conch fritters in Indy. If anyone knows of another place local, I'm all ears...

Not Indy but may not be too far for you; Brownsburg | Welcome to Hurricane Grill & Wings

We went there last night for a first visit, I decided to throw the gauntlet down and ordered their angus BACON cheeseburger. I must say that I was pleasantly surprised, great taste, juicy, wasn't overcooked and the mushrooms I had them add to it should be standard fair on this burger. The GF got some type of chicken quesadilla that looked appetizing and she said it tasted good also.

The place has a funky ocean front bar feel to it, not over the top like CBIP but we got a few decorating ideas for our deck from it. They also had live entertainment but the volume was just right, you could hear the music AND carry on a conversation with the person across the table from you without having to yell

Yes, we'll go back again and we have to drive up from Mooresville.:yesway::yesway:

Top Bottom