• ...and so much more!
  • Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    People said running Roy Moore should be the death of that party. And it’s not like Roy Moore’s sin is even in the same magnitude as treason. But that’s not the point. The point is, both sides are so on their own side they’ll accept the sins of people on their own side while condemning the other’s.

But, probably Manning is in no danger of being elected now anyway. He pissed his side off when he got caught partying with the enemy. Moderates and right-leaning people. Give away US secrets? No problem, go Chelsea. Fraternize with ideological enemies? Banished.

I know it isn't treason, but taking an oath to uphold the law, then ordering judges in your state to disobey the highest court in the land does strike me as someone definitely unworthy of support. That he was supported with the majority does indicate a serious disconnect from anyone desiring a society of law and order.

Regards,

Doug

dugsagun

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    portage
    The quote from "aliens" is a good one. it was one of my moms favorite movies and is one of the rest of the family's favorite movie. Just recently had the nephew watch it as he was finally old enough. Oh and chelsea for senate needs to go kiss one of the face hugger eggs, heh.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I started this thread to discuss the political and legal implications of electing a convicted traitor to elected office.

A convicted (and admitted) traitor should not be elected to office.

The person in question should not be elected to office.

Top Bottom