• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 96firephoenix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    New TV show out called "Chicago Code." its about good cops taking down bad cops and city officials in Chicago.

Its pretty good from what I've seen so far (4 episodes) and they do a decent job (above average for hollywood) of firearms accuracy and discipline. anyone else watch it? Thoughts?

sorry if this is a duplicate post.. I didn't find any when I searched it just now.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Yep, I have been enjoying it. Just watched the newest episode. I got a good laugh out of the "elected officials" are all exempt from the Chicago gun control laws. They consider them all as sort of law enforcement officials. So the crooked alderman is good to go carrying a pistol in his pants. I assume that is true over there. What a bunch of low lifes. Why would you keep electing people like that.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Yes, Chicago alderman can carry. Several years ago Ald. Dorothy Tillman was upset and pulled out a gun at city council and was waving it around. She's the idiot who always wore goofy hats and wanted us white folks to pay her repartions. I tjhionk JJ Jrs wife beat her a few years ago.

Anyway, I watched Chicago Code Monday. Jennifer Beals made a crack about her mother being so upset about the radical 60's that she "almost voted for Nixon". So the impression is (and in reality quite correct) that you need to be a liberal to live in Chicago. I may just watch again to see how the writers get their liberal crap into the script.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    what network is this on? this could be turned into an endless reality series, lol. they would need a disclaimer at the beginning of each episode: " The names and faces of some of the "good cops" in this episode has been changed for their protection."

Chicago is one of the most corrupt and dirty cities in the history of the world. and anyone who lives there gets what they put in.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Yes, in Illinois if you've EVER held the office of Alderman or above, you are exempt from the ban on concealed carry.

So the bastards vote gun bans for all ordinary citizens yet give themselves a lifetime exemption from the law... I know hypocrisy is common amongst pols but wow... how stupid are people over there to vote for people like that.

Top Bottom