• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I actually called CPS on my ex wife a few years ago, due to my boys telling me about physical altercations between her and her husband, while the boys were present. I was told it was a matter for the cops to handle, and the boys were not in any danger, and the lazy ***** hung up! Didn't take my name, nothing. That situation has gone away now, as she has moved on to the next unlucky guy, and my boys are here most of the time now, but it amazed me that there was not the slightest interest in what I was telling them. Useless bunch of government garbage.:xmad:

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I've not heard too much good about any CPS agency. When we hear about them, they're either taking away kids for BS reasons, or leaving kids in situations where any normal person would say they are in danger - and frequently the kids suffer in either case.

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    It will be a cold day in hell before I allow anyone from DCS/CPS into my home for any reason without a court order or warrant. They are not police, nor do they have any legal rights to enter your home without either of those two pieces of paper. And a "complaint" is not probable cause, so they can go fornicate themselves.

If you ever get a visit from DCS where they're "just checking" on a complaint, don't let them bully you for any reason. Step outside and shut your door to speak to them if you have to. They are the worst band of government thugs.

Top Bottom