• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Wow. The population of Chicago (if google is correct) is 8.9million. Just 4% of the population even bothered to vote for any of these democrats. View attachment 259241
    That's sad isn't it.

The place is a complete mess and people can't be bothered to show up and vote. That tells me they're fine with everything that is going on and it will not change.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    That's sad isn't it.

The place is a complete mess and people can't be bothered to show up and vote. That tells me they're fine with everything that is going on and it will not change.
    Cut off their free monthly and see if they change their mind about voting.

LBW1943

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2023
    Carmel, Indiana 46033
    My son and his family still live in Chicago so I go there multiple times per year. He lives out in a nice suburb but I dread going downtown, mainly for the traffic. But crime and what not are also a worry. My Sister and her husband used to live downtown(they've since moved to Wheaton thankfully) and she was robbed at rock point in a parking garage. But much much scarier my brother in law was held at gun point in his own garage and robbed, all while my sister listened in overt the security systems speaker. Very worrying stuff.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    That's sad isn't it.

For many that do not have our mettle, a leftist was going to win, if the leftist was in danger, they would manufacture the votes, they are defeated and have no fight left in them. It is so sad…

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    Paul Vallas for his entire life has been nothing but a Moth looking for the next light bulb. He has had a lot of high profile jobs at least one outside of Chicago and has not lasted at any of them. He went on a tirade about Ron Desantis a couple of weeks ago for no reason at all. His message and what he stands for changes by the hour to pander to whoever he is trying to bulls*** next. He would do nothing to help the city if elected. Lightfoot hated Brandon Johnson....why......because he is much farther to the left, radical, and inept than she is. He will take the downward spiral of the city and accelerate it beyond what we can imagine.
    There were something like 8 candidates splitting the vote, if it was 1 on 1 between Vallas and Lightfoot she would have won. I believe the vast majority of those who voted for loosing candidates will vote for Johnson and he will be the next mayor.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    My son and his family still live in Chicago so I go there multiple times per year. He lives out in a nice suburb but I dread going downtown, mainly for the traffic. But crime and what not are also a worry. My Sister and her husband used to live downtown(they've since moved to Wheaton thankfully) and she was robbed at rock point in a parking garage. But much much scarier my brother in law was held at gun point in his own garage and robbed, all while my sister listened in overt the security systems speaker. Very worrying stuff.
    Or, as you point out, they move…

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    I had to spend a few months living just east of Wheaton in Lombard. I could not see living there long-term.

Lpherr

Occupied
    Thankfully, I don't live there, and I don't visit there, so it makes no difference to me who the crime supporting dumbasses vote in.
    If I'm going to be robbed, raped, or murdered, it isn't going to be in Chicago.

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    More concerning for the nation since her first day in office Lightfoot was trying to become a national player rubbing shoulders unlike anything I had ever seen from Chicago. Ill bet she finds a soft landing somewhere that we will not like.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Look, for the foreseeable future, Chicago will have a liberal Democrat for a mayor.

...But there are Democrats, and then there are Democrats. Paul Vallas could be OK. Brandon Johnson.....ideologically, he's seems left of Lightfoot, but better looking.

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    More concerning for the nation since her first day in office Lightfoot was trying to become a national player rubbing shoulders unlike anything I had ever seen from Chicago. Ill bet she finds a soft landing somewhere that we will not like.
    Possibly as a new, more inept SecTrans to replace Petey Booty.

If an inept gay mayor of a small city doesn't work, try an inept gay mayor from a large city.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Possibly as a new, more inept SecTrans to replace Petey Booty.

If an inept gay mayor of a small city doesn't work, try an inept gay mayor from a large city.
    Inept and gay, sure.....I don't think one has anything to do with the other except to the extent the "first [whatever]" got the inept where they are.

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    Inept and gay, sure.....I don't think one has anything to do with the other except to the extent the "first [whatever]" got the inept where they are.
    Brandon can get any number of inept and straight Democrat mayors to nominate as Cabinet secretaries; but why would he want to leave a "box" unchecked?

Top Bottom