• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    There's a difference between thugs and and bunch of kids like the videos.

They stopped being kids and became thugs when the idiot knocked out the rear glass on the SUV....downhill from there. They all showed up just for this reason....to run amok until they were run off. Flash mobs gone wrong.
    Lafayette square was a prime example of this locally and now the downtown area.
    But please...no racial profiling....please

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I would bet anything these same kids who think they are so cool being savages would crap themselves if they were drafted and sent overseas. If that was my Canyonero it would blind everybody with its super high beams be a mob crushing, thug smacking driving machine.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    The sad thing is there is NO way that I see this being able to be settled. The only option is to have plainclothes police stay near frequently targeted stands and stores, but that won't help any, they will just change to a different store.

The end-all I see for it (if I was a shop owner) is to shoot one of them. I'm sure an employee getting sent to the hospital after getting hit in the face with a bottle shows it's serious enough to be life threatening, but I wouldn't want to have to take a shot at that many kids. If it was a closed store I would want to fire a shot into the ceiling to scare them off, but in self defense you are supposed to shoot to kill (since it's supposed to be used in life or death). Even pulling a gun out could be brandishing I guess if the police do not believe your life was a threat.

The last option would be to hang an AK or AR behind the counter or something, but I think that would be against NY laws, and it would lose customers.

I'm at a loss. :dunno:
    In Alaska I bought a 20% pepper spray can that was about 20 oz. in size (the locals called it bear food seasoning). Something like that might teach the savages to take their act elsewhere.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I don't believe that they would come back with more people and illegal guns to try to harm you. They seem like the kind that would run if they seen a gun, although there could be more troublemakers who are more serious in the group, who would take it personal and make a vendetta. However as far as it's occurring, I don't think there is a difference between them.

That doesn't negate the label of thug. What they are doing in the video is exactly what a thug is.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    GIJEW, that pepper spray makes YOU taste of hot sauce to the bear, the Koreans in the LA riots were not intimitated, they were armed. If armed store owners in Chicago would have come out like in the Capone days, olympic unass the area speed records would have been broken.

growler46901

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2012
    I would bet anything these same kids who think they are so cool being savages would crap themselves if they were drafted and sent overseas.

Love it!! Don't send cops, send recruiters!! "Recruit that Bi-ch!, Recruit that Bi-ch" Let em burn some of that extra energy off on the battlefield.

Top Bottom