• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    The good people of Chicago die to validate Tiny Dancer's view of the world. Hope you are happy, Rahm, she died for you.

"Durbin said Chicago is 'awash in guns.' He said the number of guns confiscated in Chicago is six times that of New York City.
    'We have guns everywhere and some believe the solution is more guns. I disagree.'"

Funny, just down the I-65, Lafayette is awash in guns, no, really, I mean awash, and yet some years we forget to have a murder with a firearm.

Yes, Senator Durbin, thanks to the likes of you, the criminals of Chicago are awash in guns. However, the good people of Chicago are left debased and defenseless.

Arm the people of Chicago, let them shoot the criminals. It will cost the government nothing. Only a criminal would oppose this.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Death by association.

The youth of Chicago is one of the most at risk in the nation. If they make it past the abortion clinic they are subject to parents that in many cases have aged out of the gangs. They are surrounded by gangs in their neighborhood, school, the park or whereever they may go.

It is a shame that the gangs can not be held in check by the good people of Chicago. The good mayor gives the "you're not a snitch" schpeel. Sure he will protect you from gang retaliation.

Gary once rivaled Chicago for murder capitol, "shall issue" and state preemption took care of that.

2ndAmendmentdefender

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Indiana
    The mayor should stop infringing on the 2nd Amendment so that the citizens can arm themselves for protection.

The citizens would probably clean it up!

Gangs should be considered terrorists and come under the scrutiny of DHS. The DHS has over 200,000 employees, surely they can send several thousand to clean up the terror problem with the gangs!

I don't care for thr DHS, but what the heck is the purpose of 200,000 DHS agents?

Or you can have the TSA finger and molest all the gang menbers in Chicago. The gangs will either like it or leave the area!

Top Bottom