• ...and so much more!
  • jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Chicago Police searching for suspect in State Street bridge shooting - Post-Tribune

SUMMARY:
    Monday afternoon during rush hour (5PM) a man walks behind another man crossing the State Bridge and shoots him point blank in the head and runs away. It appears this was a targeted hit as nothing was stolen from the victim. :dunno:

IMO this is a very bold move. Downtown chicago is the #1 city in the US that has the most video camera's all over the place. Yet the gunman still managed to take his shot and run away. WOW!

BTW the vicitm per the article is in critical condition but alive. WOW!
    A bystander named lewis got it right however he said
    "You don’t expect this near the Trump Tower. If it’s [near] the Trump Tower, it can be anywhere.”

ultraspec

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2010
    Well considering a homeless guy slashed the hell out of someone outside on of the famous steak houses in the city over a cigarette last year it doesnt suprise me. I work off duty in the city alot and never leave without many reloads and extra ammo.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    It sounded like a "hit" to me. It was up close, one shot and to the head.....although if it was a hit, why not a suppresor.

^This I think it was a hit. However I don't think the BG is going to get paid as the victim is alive per the article. How one survives getting shot in the back of the head is a wonder. Lucky guy!

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    The news this evening was reporting that it was a graze wound. There's also the chance that it was a .25 ACP or a 9mm. :D

The victim isn't squeeky clean either.

Top Bottom