• jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Thanks but I really dont care.
    It does not matter from a 2A point of view. New chief is just the same as old chief from 2A point.

All I could say is th is would **NOT** have been public if Daley was still in office. He ran da machine very well. Corrupt yes it was but everyone got in line, everyone was taken care of on the backs of the people.

Now look at them, city of chicago. A mess and laughing stock. Smh

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    Hum.. did you read the article?

The former chicago police super had been separated from his wife for since at least 2017. Sources say they live separate lives. They probably do not even live together.

From this article the female on his security detail was giving him oral sex in the cop car when they got busted by some street cops. He flashed his badge and drove off.

My guess is that is when he dropped her off back at hq and then decided to drive to his house but never made it.

Are you suggesting that he had interactions with street cops twice? If so that is the first I have heard of that.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    From the article street cops walked up to his suv. He flashed the badge and drove off. The article implies he was having oral sex at the time so.

You cant drive off if you are asleep at the wheel which is what the street cops that "caught" him discovered.

Unless I'm reading more into the article.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Hum.. did you read the article?

The former chicago police super had been separated from his wife for since at least 2017. Sources say they live separate lives. They probably do not even live together.

From this article the female on his security detail was giving him oral sex in the cop car when they got busted by some street cops. He flashed his badge and drove off.

My guess is that is when he dropped her off back at hq and then decided to drive to his house but never made it.

Ummm... the cited article says that he's been married since 2017. Not separated since 2017.

"But sources say Johnson and his wife, Lieutenant Nakia Fenner, have been separated for some time. They were married in 2017 while Johnson was recovering from a kidney transplant."

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    After an evening drinking and kissing with his driver at Ceres, Johnson dropped her off at HQ. He then picked up a different female officer and SHE engaged in "shenanigans" with the supt in his car. The other chick followed them and called 911 that’s when Police and EMS showed up to the scene. She later destroyed her police issued phone to attempt to cover her tracks.

President Bill Clinton approved activity right there!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    After an evening drinking and kissing with his driver at Ceres, Johnson dropped her off at HQ. He then picked up a different female officer and SHE engaged in "shenanigans" with the supt in his car. The other chick followed them and called 911 that’s when Police and EMS showed up to the scene. She later destroyed her police issued phone to attempt to cover her tracks.

President Bill Clinton approved activity right there!

Dang... "Throw ya hands in the aiya if you's a true playa!"

Top Bottom