• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Nearly everyone at our family gatherings is armed.

As an aside to this thread:
    At family gatherings I'm probably the only one actually armed. My brother had firearms as does at least one cousin (handgun) and uncle (shotgun). The cousins in one family are at least very familiar with them (including the cousin who does - or did - own a handgun and his father who owns - or did own - a shotgun). Also have a half-sister by birth who also owns at least one handgun. AFAIK I'm the only one who actually routinely carried professionally and continues to now.

John

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Wow a 8 and 10 year old shot !

Thats just a complete disregard for human life if you wanna “call a shot” why would you spray an area with babies present?

I assume the family is not cooperating with Police because of fear of retaliation ?

Snarky remark follows:
    Not because of any fear of retaliation, they'll be conducting the retaliation or carrying it out it by proxy. It tells me they know who did it, at least by gang membership or association with one. They wouldn't want law enforcement getting in the way of exacting revenge.

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    Maybe they felt that if arrested the shooters would just be let go by Kim Foxx and they want to give out a stiffer sentence

looper

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2019
    NWI
    It is very sad that young people today have no regard for human life, no respect for authority, no anger management or self control, too often single parent homes, no direction or purpose in life. very sad

Top Bottom