'Merica
    488219_151963204944989_884273315_n.jpg

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    This is what happens when you cannot keep up with the voracious appetite of the union monster that has been pandered to by the left all of these years.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    You guys really don't think this is political threatre?

I do think it's political theater.

The Dems are worried about the election and need something to make Obama look like the savior that he's not.
    Let's look at the actors.

Teachers = Dems

Unions = HUGE DEMS

Rahm = "never let a a crisis go to waste"

Let's see how Barry comes to save the day in the final scene, of the new left wing hit, "How I saved my home town".

I hate to spoil the ending, but as the curtain closes, everyone in Chicagotopia is holding hands and singing the praises of the messiah. :puke::puke:

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit

The Dems are worried about the election and need something to make Obama look like the savior that he's not.

Teachers = Dems

Unions = HUGE DEMS

Let's see how Barry comes to save the day in the final scene, of the new left wing hit, "How I saved my home town".

I hate to spoil the ending, but as the curtain closes, everyone in Chicagotopia is holding hands and singing the praises of the messiah. :puke::puke:

Not that he's ever overstepped his authority before, but Barry has absolutely no Constitutional Authority whatsoever to meddle in this.

He knows that if he tried to step in and save the day, the republicrats would hang him out to dry and his bid for a 2nd term would be over.

He can't help the Tiny Dancer, or Romney will shout cronie big government foul and be absolutely right with the MSM having no way to spin it otherwise.

He can't help the teachers without Romney screaming undue bias to the union that has put so much $$$$ in his campaign coffers at the expense of the tax paying public. Again, this is way too out in the open for the MSM to spin that too.

So, he's stuck. He can work the room, maybe help broker a deal, but can't claim credit. If he can't claim credit, he's not going to do it. IMHO.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    When did that stop him before?

I know, I know. If he could get away with it, he would have already done something. But this time it's 60 days to RE-election, not 60 days after inauguration with 3.8 years for people to forget and forgive. He's boxed in between two huge supporters and can't take sides.

Aggar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Kirklin
    Over the years the Chicago liberal pols have brought this on themselves. IMO it's ridiculous to allow any public sector employee strike. We certainly aren't allowed to go on strike when it comes to paying taxes.

I threaten to go on strike for paying taxes every year. Then I think if I don't they'll just come steal more from me. Can't win for losin.

This teacher strike is a prime example why I don't like unions.

Aggar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Kirklin

Teachers = Dems

Unions = HUGE DEMS

Barry will come in and save the day with another stimulus for the poor teachers.

Deusvult

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2012
    Southside of Indianapolis
    I certainly believe that unions did some good things in the past for workers, but I also think that most unions in modern times have gone off the rails and I generally think that it is a bad idea to allow public sector employees to unionize.

Gee223

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2009
    They are trying to "recreate '68“, as pathetic as that is. They think of they riot in the street and act like jackasses were going to re-elect chancellor Gorkon... Err, umm, Obama...

Top Bottom