• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nsheepdog

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 13, 2010
    Carmel, IN
    I listen sometimes, good show.nice alternative to Levin who I love, but I'm always pissed off afterward. When I get to hear hannity on my drive home, he's always arguing with liberals, so chicks on right is nice for a change.

Streak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    They're talking about a makeover, but the biggest image problem of conservatives (specifically the Republican party) is that it's all old people. These chicks look like they're in their mid to late 40s already (if not older) or is the "plastic surgery" makeover that they're going towards. You know, the fake stuff.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yes, the young voting public has been through contemporary public education. Still, a lot of young people have managed to maintain their sanity despite that.

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    Yes, the young voting public has been through contemporary public education. Still, a lot of young people have managed to maintain their sanity despite that.

I wouldn't say a LOT, but the ones that did are the good ones. They learned HOW to think instead of WHAT to think.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I get tired of them pretty quickly. There's only so much snark and manufactured anger I can deal with at one time.

pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    I listen to them daily and find most of the show pretty funny. Use to listen to Rush and then Dana Loesch but that got old pretty quick.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    They're talking about a makeover, but the biggest image problem of conservatives (specifically the Republican party) is that it's all old people. These chicks look like they're in their mid to late 40s already (if not older) or is the "plastic surgery" makeover that they're going towards. You know, the fake stuff.

It's clear you haven't given up talking out your butt. You have no idea of the ages of folks who make up the Republican Party; all you "know" is what you see on MSNBC - or perhaps "al-Jazeera TV". I don't agree with The Chicks all the time, especially about generational issues (they're in their 30s, I believe), but I find them interesting and funny - unlike you, who I find tedious, childish, and petty.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Local Girls that made good. I remember reading a blog or two of theirs a year or two ago, then found them on FB and started following them there. Several months ago, one of the Nationals picked up on something they had 'broken' ( Breitbart, Americans for Prosperity, Blaze, etc, can't remember which one it was) and the next thing I know, their on WIBC on Sat. Not too long after that, daily in the afternoon drive time slot.

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville

Complimentory as always.
    I wonder if your ideal make over would have political input by the 6 to 12 year old age group (at least they would call it like they see it without the bs attached).
    Hmmmmmm that might not be a bad idea PROVIDED they are allowed to form their own opinions with out a biased input or free candy.

Last edited:

Chewie

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    Anyone listen to them?
    My daughters like them.

Home - Chicks on the Right - Chicks on the Right

Yep, on the way home every nite. It's a nice change from the typical swooning the MSM does of Obama. Another view point to listen to and they have bashed the Repubs as well. Seems to be a more common sense discussion type show than a political hatchet show (although they definitely lean to the hard right)

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I can't stand them. It's mostly a lot of "So this thing happened, boy that sure is bad." "Yeah that's so dumb" "Ugh I can't believe this thing..."

There's little to no substance, just statements followed by shallow opinions.

I liked how they had a different show on that timeslot for the past few months. I was afraid they were going to settle with this one... seems they have.

Chewie

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    I can't stand them. It's mostly a lot of "So this thing happened, boy that sure is bad." "Yeah that's so dumb" "Ugh I can't believe this thing..."

There's little to no substance, just statements followed by shallow opinions.

I liked how they had a different show on that timeslot for the past few months. I was afraid they were going to settle with this one... seems they have.

I wonder why everyone focus's on how things are said rather than what is said? Kind of like Rush, abrasive, opinionated, sometimes whiney, BUT what is said should be considered in anyones thinking. It's called "ANALYSIS" of information, you need all sides of the discussion to form a valid opinion. By listening to just one side or the other you don't get the "WHOLE" picture.
    It' like looking into the night sky only and not the day sky and saying there is no sun.

robh

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2013
    Muncie
    it is nice that young conservative females are starting to reach the public, they are a little childish, I do prefer to listen to Dana

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I wonder why everyone focus's on how things are said rather than what is said? Kind of like Rush, abrasive, opinionated, sometimes whiney, BUT what is said should be considered in anyones thinking. It's called "ANALYSIS" of information, you need all sides of the discussion to form a valid opinion. By listening to just one side or the other you don't get the "WHOLE" picture.
    It' like looking into the night sky only and not the day sky and saying there is no sun.

it is nice that young conservative females are starting to reach the public, they are a little childish, I do prefer to listen to Dana

Yeah. But even Dana has moments where I have to switch the radio to something else for a few minutes.

I think it's a good thing these young conservative voices are being heard - whether I agree with them or not every time - because they're an indication that Gen X-er women haven't all drunk the liberal Kool-aid. Of course, unlike most of the liberal whiners that we hear on INGO, these women all have successful careers and families, so I suppose they are more closely familiar with the realities of responsibility than some of their critics.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

LOL....... yeah, if we are going there, the "real" chicks on the left are much better.

nancy-pelosi-facelift-plastic-surgery.jpg

Top Bottom