• ...and so much more!
  • Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I hope the part about Steve was not serious. Also, while I like looking at attractive, barely-dressed women shooting guns as much as any man here I can't help but note that their trigger discipline SUCKED. Also, with all that hot brass around, I'm sure someone got a burned boob during the filming.

Sorry, I don't think this is a good video to post, except maybe as a "what not to do".:twocents:

Blessings,
    B

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I hope the part about Steve was not serious. Also, while I like looking at attractive, barely-dressed women shooting guns as much as any man here I can't help but note that their trigger discipline SUCKED. Also, with all that hot brass around, I'm sure someone got a burned boob during the filming.

Sorry, I don't think this is a good video to post, except maybe as a "what not to do".:twocents:

Blessings,
    B

I noticed that none of them are wearing eye protection, either.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    I'm with Bill on this one. Those girls are hot.. but the brass is hotter! Getting a casing caught in your bra is NOT fun. ;)

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I'm with Bill on this one. Those girls are hot.. but the brass is hotter! Getting a casing caught in your bra is NOT fun. ;)

I second all of that as well.... well, third that one... Ok, I concur... :thumbsup:

stormryder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Batesville IN
    Not too sure about Tech9s bein' used by SWAT, But, the info on the Beretta was incorrect, the rate per minute is 500 rounds, not the capacity.
    I also hope the bit at the end was fake,(kinda doubt that they would actually show sumthin' like tha t anyways if it was real)

Newg

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Westside of Indy.
    I would not spend to much time analyzing this video for proper safety, gun handling or correct statistics. It is a spoof that Quintin Tarantino made for the movie Jackie Brown. I would venture to say that all of the blasting going on is fake. Notice how even in slow motion the brass is still pouring out of the guns. One thing the video does do well is cast guns in a negative light.

---------------- Now playing: Ryan Adams - A Kiss Before I Go via FoxyTunes

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Hang on, I'm confused...

There were guns in that video? If so, can someone point them out to me...They must be hiding because I didn't see any.:scratch:

Sorry but I don't think they need the guns. They have Bigger arms than I do.

They are quite muscley.

Bigger arms than me? No

Better abs than me? Yep.

Top Bottom