• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • g+16

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    can anyone fiqure out why or how come all these children have been shot this year:(, it is a tragity. Is it the fact that the parents are not teaching the children about gun safety? I've always believed that if their are firearms in the house children should be taught about them, how to use them and how to leave the damn things alone, bugy bunnie will not be back tommorrow if he's shot today:dunno:. If all you do is more the items up higher so little billy will not bother them is not the answer, I still thing these vido games could be tied in regardless what the supeme court thinks, I've seen some vido's that look like being there:xmad:. If you own a firearm any firearm YOU are the one that should be held accountable for it, throwing it in a drawer or under the bed is not the answer!!!!!!!! So many people these days are the type its not my fault!, BULL-crap maybe once more parents are held for their LACK of action for firearms that are found in hands of minor during shooting than maybe someone will wake up:D.
    YOU are the parent, or grandparent or the Adult in charge of your home and your firearm, Period. Gun locks are currently being given away by LEO, if you have children, and can-not control them are their urges, then you need to take the chance of needing it and being able to unlock it, to use it instead of your children just being able to grab it and go. EDUCATE your children I was, my Child was, and a great deal of you readers were, this has to stop, for our childrens sake and for gunowners in general.
    If this is to wild the mods please delete it, just the ramblings of a old man and my:twocents:, thank-you for your time

thecollector

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 21, 2011
    NWI
    Well, I keep all of my guns locked up in safes in the house at all times; my kids are familiar with them and there has been no problems.

Top Bottom