• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    I couldn't imagine the level of high quality hardware in China for bad dudes to use, $$$ depending. These beat cops don't stand a chance with this thing, except for people without serious threat intent.

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    More like "...so nobody would want to steal it"

9mm rubber bullets... methinks they're a bit under-loaded and the "regular" rounds (probably flat point FMJ??) are nearly as under-loaded. Both for previously mentioned reasons and so it doesn't kick much more than the rubber ones. Rather doubt it'd pass the FBI standard.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    More like "...so nobody would want to steal it"

9mm rubber bullets... methinks they're a bit under-loaded and the "regular" rounds (probably flat point FMJ??) are nearly as under-loaded. Both for previously mentioned reasons and so it doesn't kick much more than the rubber ones. Rather doubt it'd pass the FBI standard.

Loaded for the smaller/thinner population....

:D

OutdoorDad

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 19, 2015
    Indianapolis
    Criminals with resources (organized crime, terrorist groups) will continue to smuggle in regular guns and ammo and not mess with it. I doubt street criminals in China will be able to procure much.

In China, they counterfeit EVERYTHING.
    Ammunition, built to precise specifications, will be available to whomever wants to purchase it. Possibly even manufactured on the authorized equipment.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    I always had to shake my head at the beat cops in Beijing. Usually skinny guys in ill-fitting uniforms, wearing tennis shoes and driving rusted-out VW patrol cars with crazed headlights. Emergency lights almost always on, but no one moves out of the way. Around National Day the real police emerged in SWAT regalia, machine-pistols and APCs. Night and day.

Is this just Shanghai, or nationwide?

walleyepw

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    That is different. I don't think that it would be highly desirable for any one to want to obtain that model of revolver.

luger fan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2018
    Indy
    China did a great job with their AK's and SKS's so it MAY be well made, more so considering it's not the local police. Like most things in China cost isn't a issue with slave labor.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Looks like an RG revolver...Not a compliment....

2006256_01_rg_model_23_german_pocket_revo_640.jpg

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    Loaded for the smaller/thinner population....

:D

well, yea there's that. The penetration required to physically stop most Americans is enough to go through 2-3 people over there. I remember visiting SE asia and being head, shoulders, and a fair bit of torso above the crowd (god that was a decade ago, I'm getting old)

Top Bottom