• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    China really has no right calling out ANY country on human rights violations, mind your own d*** business!!!

I agree 100% i just wish WE would mind our own business too.

We as a country have far too many positions on what the rest of the world does

Jake

mtgasten

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Aug 23, 2011
    Greenfield

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    **** them.

Harry Ass Truman should have let MacArthur finish these SOBs off.

Sorry, but if you shoot at my old man, I carry a grudge, let alone saying stupid **** like this.

rnmcguire

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    Huh?!? My beef with China is their communist oppressive government. My point with Tiananmen Square was the murder of innocent citizens for voicing their opinions and standing up for themselves to the government. I have absolutely no problem saying F*** China and I don't mean that about their citizens. I'm referring to the govt. And while I'm on a roll, F*** Walmart too for being a large contributor to the success of the Chinese economy, lol.:patriot:

Actually that's four words. But your beef is over Tiananmen? Did you learn anything in school about the Great Leap Forward or the Cultural Revolution?

The CPC is not the issue. Whether they are there or not, China is a large economy and expanding in power and influence. We can't just run around saying **** China, and think that that will actually accomplish anything. Nor will another arms race.

Whatever you think of China, the real problem is America losing its moxie. We're the ones responsible for that, no one else to blame.

:+1:

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    I'm sitting here in my recliner in a nice air conditioned house watching a little TV while a great deal of the Chinese population is out behind their dwelling crapping in a ditch somewhere. I kind of feel like the U.S. might be on to something.

NolaMan61

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    Danville, IN
    I mean this in the most christ like manner but. ..... F*** China we should go bankrupt on them and watch them collapse. Were gonna be bankrupt anyhow might as well take them with us

Jake

It's extremely humorous that you would think that the Chinese economy hinges on the state of OUR economy. LOL

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    It's extremely humorous that you would think that the Chinese economy hinges on the state of OUR economy. LOL

China's economy is incredibly dependent upon the U.S. economy.

China owns about 8 percent of publicly held U.S. debt, the 3rd largest of all holders behind Social Security and the Federal Reserve. Putting it in perspective, China holds $1.2 trillion, which is larger than the amount owned by American households, of $959 billion.

mtgasten

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Aug 23, 2011
    Greenfield
    What does China have to do with our business on gun control, they own AMC now, what's next.

well it is possible that within the next 30 years they'll become the worlds largest economic superpower...just sayin...their GDP is at about 6 trillion right now and there GDP growth is at 10% while the U.S. is at 15 Trillion GDP and only a 2% growth...meaning that a compounded 6 trillion at 10% beats out 15 trillion at 2% over 30 years....that could have serious implications for the United States in the future...but alas that doesnt have much to do with guns...sorry for that lol

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    well that sucks, i even did a search for it, oh well no big deal
    Been going on for years:
    Country Reports on Human Rights Practices

Nobody likes another country criticizing our own. We get pissed when the Europeans criticize us. We get pissed when the UN criticizes us. We get pissed when Amnesty International criticizes us.

But we still like to hand out free advice on what's wrong with everyone else's countries.

We criticize China for X, Y and Z. They tell us to MOOB by criticizing American practices A, B and C. THEN folks want to tell China to mind its own business, for telling us to mind our own business. And so it goes.

I guess my question to the OP would be why does this even merit comment? Obviously it bothers lots of folks here, but I don't understand why anyone would even pay attention, let alone take it to heart. We all have better things to do than care about what the CPC says.

Last edited:

mtgasten

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Aug 23, 2011
    Greenfield
    Been going on for years:
    Country Reports on Human Rights Practices

Nobody likes another country criticizing our own. We get pissed when the Europeans criticize us. We get pissed when the UN criticizes us. We get pissed when Amnesty International criticizes us.

But we still like to hand out free advice on what's wrong with everyone else's countries.

We criticize China for X, Y and Z. They tell us to MOOB by criticizing American practices A, B and C. THEN folks want to tell China to mind its own business, for telling us to mind our own business. And so it goes.

I guess my question to the OP would be why does this even merit comment? Obviously it bothers lots of folks here, but I don't understand why anyone would even pay attention, let alone take it to heart. We all have better things to do than care about what the CPC says.

true, but i thought it was worth the read and it was the first i had heard about it, i thought others might want to read about it as well.

Enfieldno4mk1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2012
    Shelbyville
    WOW....heres a link:
    China condemns U.S. gun ownership as human rights violation - National gun rights | Examiner.com

just goes to show how different our countries are...
    here's a quote: "The United States prioritizes the right to keep and bear arms over the protection of citizens' lives and personal security and exercises lax firearm possession control, causing rampant gun ownership"
    ^^laughed really hard at this

As a general rule, we should do whatever China doesn't want us to do.

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah

Like Ted said they own a lot of our debt.
    america imports most of their exported goods.
    we have everything to do with their economy

I find it extremely humorous that you arent aware of this

Jake

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I'm doing my part

Who cares what China thinks?:dunno:

Not so much what the country of China as a whole has to think about the U.S., gun-ownership, and human rights, but more to an individual level.

I voluteer to teach the NSSF "First-Shots" program for first time shooters at Applied Ballistics in Lafayette.
    On more than one occassion, we have had a contingency of Purdue students that are here from China come in the range to try their hands at shooting.

They are most all the same. By that I mean complete novices. Most have never even seen a firearm up close, unless wielded by authorities.

They have come into the range in groups as large as 25 people, and everyone wants to shoot, and everyone wants to get pictures of everyone else with a firearm in their hands.

Our goal is safety first, then education, then FUN! They never have problems with the "fun" part, it's more a question of relating safety in a manner that they can comprehend.

It's a lot of work, but it's a labor of love.
    Maybe we can change the Chinese government of tomorrow.

Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    Top Bottom