• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    That's because Milley will be in D.C, waiting on a street corner, by a phone booth, waiting for a call from his Chinese counterpart telling him that it was the chicom's who blew everything up.
    Phone booth? Man, I'm gonna be 62 soon and even I haven't seen a phone booth recently. He's probably got a burner phone. :):

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Phone booth? Man, I'm gonna be 62 soon and even I haven't seen a phone booth recently. He's probably got a burner phone. :):
    There is a pay phone in Michigantown at the gas station that I saw the other day. Was shocked, don’t know if it works.

I know a mod called for this to stay on track but I just couldn’t help myself.

Kneedeep87

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2021
    Fort wayne
    I believe I edited incorrectly and posted a that read as if was aimed at you.
    That was not my intent, but I can see how it could be taken that way.
    My apologies.

Welcome to INGO!
    Yeah I was pretty confused haha thanks for the welcome. I appreciate the apology. No hard feelings from me

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    If this is a thread about the CCP sending ships to the Alaskan coast then it's probably worthwhile to consider what they were delivering to Trudeau.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    IIRC international waters is 10 miles off the coast is that correct?
    So basically they could park all of their fleet 10.1 miles from our coastline at anytime if they so choose without entering our territory and cannot be touched.

We can do the same if we were that stupid too.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    So basically they could park all of their fleet 10.1 miles from our coastline at anytime if they so choose without entering our territory and cannot be touched.

I believe it's 12 miles...

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    They’re out past the 12 mile mark in international waters, in retaliation for us sailing ships out past the the 12 mile mark in international waters around the island they are terraforming in the South China Sea.

Tit-for-tat saber rattling.
    Pretty much. But i'd say "in response" instead of "in retaliation".

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw

12 miles is the generally accepted territorial limit. And we do Freedom of Navigation exercises regularly in "disputed" seaways. Like the South China Sea.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    If this is a thread about the CCP sending ships to the Alaskan coast then it's probably worthwhile to consider what they were delivering to Trudeau.
    The current deep conspiracy theory is the sheer coincidence that the La Palma volcano is erupting in the Canary Islands, and no there’s volcanic activity in the Aleutian Islands off of Alaska...both conveniently just after Chines flotillas went through the area...

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    12 miles is the generally accepted territorial limit. And we do Freedom of Navigation exercises regularly in "disputed" seaways. Like the South China Sea.
    And we don't recognize their claims to the "9 dot line" or their ownership of the coral reefs they destroyed and built military bases on so we sail much closer than 12 miles to those. And just sailing close to Taiwan throws them into a hissy fit.

And where are all the lefty enviroterrorists on the destruction of entire reef ecosystems by the ChiComs?

indytoe

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Indianapolis
    What's their goal? To occupy Alaska?
    Their goal was to **** us off -- which it didn't, which is driving them absolutely bonkers.
    In point of balance and measure, their activities re the Spratleys over the last decade-and-a-half involve waters neither heavily traveled by them nor even particularly near their shores (despite the name of "South China Sea"). They are attributing that sort of manifest(ed) expansionism to the U.S. and Alaska/Aleut Sound, despite our identification with the global "3-mile" standard. For them to be at all near to the Aleuts, and us not to make a fuss??? Despite it being international waters and Freedom Of Navigation being a constant, THEY DO NOT GET IT.

I think it's hilarious. Startling uninformed, at odds with global standards, but hilarious.

Top Bottom