• ...and so much more!
  • Bluedragon

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    With Mosin strippers it sometimes helps to stagger the cartridge rims as you place them in the clip. Kinda like an Enfield clip.

With SKS strippers that were tough to push through I'd take a spent cartridge and CLP the clip and run the spent cartridge back and forth till it smoothed out.
    Hello, right now the issue is none of the clips won't line up with the feed guide on the reciever. The clips do however hold rounds fine.

knutty

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 5, 2016
    Noblesville
    The repro Mosin clips are really hit or miss. Throw them in the trash if they dont work.

Best bet is to get the real military ones, even then they don't always work the best either. All part of the Mosin charm lol.

Bluedragon

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    The repro Mosin clips are really hit or miss. Throw them in the trash if they dont work.

Best bet is to get the real military ones, even then they don't always work the best either. All part of the Mosin charm lol.
    I do have some Russian ones but I agree these chi com knock offs are crap. I've had good luck with them in the past though so I am still gonna try to mess with them some more.

Top Bottom