• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I don’t support any hate speech legislation, it is all protected free speech. Even if I disagree with it.
    But saying to kill people or annihilate people isn't that more of terroristic threats? The way they have been at these usurpation riots?

If a person calls the Israel embassy and says what these protesters are saying. I think they would be investigated at the very least.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    But saying to kill people or annihilate people isn't that more of terroristic threats? The way they have been at these usurpation riots?

If a person calls the Israel embassy and says what these protesters are saying. I think they would be investigated at the very least.
    There are already laws that cover threats.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

But why do you need that high capacity magazine clip, isn't that just making you more likely to become a mass shooter?

I hope you learn the errors of this line of thought, because it's extremely anti-American.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Yes there are yet these people are not being investigated.
    Threatening rape, murder, and genocide is not protected speech is my point. Nor is supporting those who do.
    So those people are saying they are going to do those things to someone specific?

Do you think it is illegal to say that burglars should be shot?

It's nasty, but not illegal to make general statements.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    So those people are saying they are going to do those things to someone specific?
    Yes all Jews
    Do you think it is illegal to say that burglars should be shot?
    No
    It's nasty, but not illegal to make general statements.
    That isn't a statement they are threatening to do what Hamas did and support them.
    Many Jewish students have stopped attending college because of their threats.
    But I guess in your eyes threats to certain people is protected.
    What would you feel like if people were threatening your family or children etc for their political or religious beliefs? To murder them, rape them violently, and kill them all?

Last edited:

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Top Bottom