• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MamaBear.380

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    Vanderburgh County
    Been thinking about getting a new gun or two and I have my eyes sighted on two guns but I would like to hear from others that just might have the two guns. The guns I have my eyes on are a Ruger LC9 and a Beretta U22 Neos with 4.5" barrel. If anyone has either of these guns I would love to hear your input on them.
    I know the U22 Neos Inox (6" barrel) is a very nice shooting gun, because my boyfriend currently got it for Christmas and I have had the joy of shooting it. I'd just like to know if anyone has been able to shoot the 4.5" barrel. But any help what so ever will be welcomed and highly appreciated.

Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    They're both very nice.. but they'll serve different purposes.

The Neos is a great target pistol. It would also serve well for taking small game if you needed/wanted to (to each their own, of course) and is a great way to practice inexpensively.

The LC9 is a great handgun for carry and defense if you're okay with the 9mm round. Sure, it'll kick a little more, but most defensive firearms will, right?

I guess it kinda depends on what you're buying for.. but both are pretty nice for what they do..

MamaBear.380

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    Vanderburgh County
    I've just been looking for something just a wee bit cheaper to shoot and a little smaller then my Llama 380. My 380 was my grandfather's side piece for years before he past away. And as much as I like it resting on my hip, I'd like something a little smaller and something that doesn't mean as much to me as an inheritances from a beloved grandfather.
    So I'm looking for a nice gun, I've been looking over the reviews on both, heck might even end up with the both of them if I can't make up my mind. I like the feel of both in my hand just wish I knew how they shoot.

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Nothing wrong with either of the two you listed.
    I would maybe see if someone in your area has an LC9 that you may be able to try before you go buy one. The LC9 is a nice handgun, but everyone is different and there are so many options out there sometimes it is nice to try a few out first.
    Best of luck with your decision. :ingo:

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    I can't speak about the Beretta, but I can chime in about the LC9.

The LC9 is a great for carry. It's light and slender, so it conceals very well, but if you're looking for a range gun, there are better options out there. I'll be the 501st person to mention this, but the LC9 has one long trigger pull. I can't say I dislike shooting it, but there are other more enjoyable range options for you. It all depends on your intended use.

MamaBear.380

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    Vanderburgh County
    Mainly looking for something that's going to be a good carrying gun that I will take out to a range and shoot from time to time. Just looking for something a little smaller then my Llama to carry.

Top Bottom