Chris Christie decides he never wants to be Prez.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    From the link.

"And I think for any of us who are public figures, you see that kind of ad and you cringe. You cringe because it's just not appropriate in my view to do that," he said. "They've got real issues to debate on this topic. Get to the real issues. Don't be dragging peoples' children into this. It's wrong."

So it's double standards? Ok for the Anti's to put out misleading and controversial ads/material but the pro's cannot.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    First sucking up to BHO after superstorm Sandy and now this... What do you get when you cross a jackass and a RINO? Chris Christie, of course.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    So it's double standards?

Christie was a fed. Federal law codifies the feudal view of society that .gov has of us.

Christie sees no double standard as fish do not see water. Double standards abound in federal law so they do not see them. Being special is just so much water.

usaf64

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2012
    It'll be interesting to see what happens to him when he comes up for re-election. New Jersey is so strongly Democrat that it wouldn't surprise me if he loses. I had a lot of optimism about him a couple of years ago, but he's really disappointing me these days. I guess an East Coast politician just can't help being liberal.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Chris Christie started off well, but here lately, I'm starting to wonder if he's going to try a run on the "D" ticket for reection.

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    ...So it's double standards? Ok for the Anti's to put out misleading and controversial ads/material but the pro's cannot.

I was thinking along the same lines. Keep in mind that the NRA ad was after BHO's press conference where BHO used children as a tool to garner support.

I am not the least opposed to the president's children having an armed security detail. I am opposed to the president thinking that we should not be able to protect our families in the same fashion.

I do not fully understand why stating the hypocrisy has gone too far... If anything, shedding some light on other examples of hypocrisy might be enlightening.

I still gag every time I think of Sen. Feinstein and all her grandstanding on gun control and she herself has a CCW.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    And his state just passed a law that only UNION workers can get jobs to rebuild all the damage......knocking out over 70% of independent non UNION workers. Hows that for a King Soprano....

Pinchaser

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    Guys....Chris Christie has always been about NOTHING BUT Chris Christie. This is not news. He is a piece of poop. He and New Jersey deserve each other.

Forget about anything this loser says.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    He must really be pissed about not being picked for VP or a potential cabinet position by Mitt!

Screw him. Rand Paul 2016!

Top Bottom