• jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Holly crap!

"My first response was shock, of course. Christie averaged $1,500 in concessions at each game and didn’t bother keeping receipts to explain the expenses. But my second response was total envy. Spending $82,000 on snacks is an actual dream of mine. I mean, not the exact amount but the idea of spending the cost of a down payment on a home on queso and hot dogs has always been very appealing to me."

D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    Where's jarrell?

I want to know what he thinks about this.

Kut,
    Kut, fat priveledge man, fat priveledge

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    If the governor of New Jersey was a fat democrat woman, would this story ever be printed?

I've only been to one professional game where I was invited to a suite and $1500 seems cheap for the spread they had for just a group of low-life engineers like me and the other folks that were there. At pro-game concession prices, I probably put a good sized dent in a $1500 tab just in beer and shrimp cocktails that night.

D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    To be disqualified, you first have to be qualified.

aaaaaaaaahhhhh hahahaha
    I see what you did there

wait, what disqualifies him?
    age?
    was he born in Canada?
    Cuba?
    Mexico?
    does the White House have a weight standard?
    I know, it's the accent right. Yeah got to be the accent

poptab

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    aaaaaaaaahhhhh hahahaha
    I see what you did there

wait, what disqualifies him?
    age?
    was he born in Canada?
    Cuba?
    Mexico?
    does the White House have a weight standard?
    I know, it's the accent right. Yeah got to be the accent

:):

poptab

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    If the governor of New Jersey was a fat democrat woman, would this story ever be printed?

I've only been to one professional game where I was invited to a suite and $1500 seems cheap for the spread they had for just a group of low-life engineers like me and the other folks that were there. At pro-game concession prices, I probably put a good sized dent in a $1500 tab just in beer and shrimp cocktails that night.

Seriously though, he did that long ago, and is among many others.

:stickpoke:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Dang. Best I got was a day at Churchill Downs and it wasn't even anywhere near Derby season.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    Dang. Best I got was a day at Churchill Downs and it wasn't even anywhere near Derby season.

The best I ever got was VIP tickets to a Pacer game. We sat two rows up, at the end of the court right near the Pacers bench. We had a waitress in our section.

That was when Dennis Rodman played for the Spurs and was, I think, in his physical prime. He grabbed 22 rebounds that game and was something to see.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Well this kind of helps give someone an idea as to why he's figured like he is... But this stuff is crazy! I've never liked Christie and this doesn't surprise me at all. He must be spending a lot of times with his ol' buddy Jerry Jones. Too bad Uncle Jerry didn't pick up the tab!

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    It's impossible that he ever entertained anyone who may have a choice about bringing jobs or investment to N.J.

Nah, that's crazy talk.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

Don't be too jealous. It was a week night Detroit Pistons game--back when they'd let us take gratuities. It was a nice suite, I have to admit--pretty much mid-court. Oh yeah, I had to go to Flint, MI to get the tickets. (At least it snowed, so it covered up a lot of "Flint"). :D

Top Bottom