Please reply by conversation.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Chris Reeve Small Sebenza 21 Insingo with Black Micarta Inlays

While allegations of my Sebenza being on the chopper with Brian Williams are still unconfirmed, I have learned that the Case stockman that jsharmon7 is selling may have been carried by Huckleberry Finn when he was floating down the Mississippi river and saying things that got his book censored later. It's possible that the censored passages contained evidence proving that Huck Finn used the pocket knife to whittle the stick he used to carry that little bundle over his shoulder.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Not that long ago, in a galaxy pretty close to us . . .

It is a period of civil war. INGO Rebel spaceships, striking from a hidden base, have won their first victory against the evil ANTIFA Communist Galactic Empire. During the battle, INGO spies managed to steal secret plans to the ANTIFA's ultimate weapon, disinterest of the American People, a tool far more deadly than any armored space station, with enough power to destroy an entire planet.

Pursued by ANTIFA’s sinister agents, jsharmon7 races home aboard his starship, custodian of the Case Stockman pocket knife (with sheath included) that can save his people and restore freedom to the galaxy….

By sheer coincidence, you can get just such a Case knife here: Kershaw CQC-7 tanto, Case w/sheath, Becker BK11 w/sheath

And while you're at it, buy my Sebenza. You know you want it!

Last edited:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Those among you who are familiar with story of the Trojan War as chronicled in Homer's Oddyssey and Iliad have known that the trouble started when Paris took the hot chick, Helen, with him back to Troy. She happened to be married to Menelaus, who got a little irritated by the situation and then some hostility ensued.

Anyway, a little known fact is that Menelaus wasn't actually all that steamed over the woman. The real problem is that she had his trusty Case stockman pocket knife (complete with sheath), which he used to ascend to the throne of Sparta. You just don't abscond with a dude's Case knife and take it to Troy. It's just bad form.

We may never know what happened to that particular Case stockman, the pocket knife that Launched a Thousand Ships, but I do know this:

You can get just such a Case knife here: Kershaw CQC-7 tanto, Case w/sheath, Becker BK11 w/sheath

And while you're at it, buy my Sebenza.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom