Chris Rock on Gun Control: Barack and Michelle are the Mom and Dad of the Nation

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jarhead77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Noblesville
    My dad told me, when I was 18..grow up, make your own decisions, ask for advice from people you trust and if you fail, man up. Don't come looking to me for a fix. Thank God for my old man!! He didn't want me to be a "boy" that depended on him.

Hey Chris....grow the hell up!!!

jworm1420

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    Would chris rock have said that if someone, say like bush was still the president>>.....??????? I DONT THINK SO>>>> douche

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I'm not really sure why Chris Rock is part of a panel/meeting/whatever about something that doesn't have to do with comedy. He isn't an expert on crime or firearms. Not really concerned about his opinion.

Well now.......It does fit. At least in this instance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLkokNuIojw

No matter how many times I see this guy (I've watched a few of his videos), he never fails to make me laugh. I can't say I agree with a lot of what he says but I love his delivery, even though people that get themselves worked up annoy me. The delivery makes it watchable as opposed to others that get themselves worked up and loud.

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    I already have a father, and a step-father. In the last 6 months, both of them have told me to get and keep all the guns I can because the government wants to take them away. I think I'll listen to the men who raised me, rather than some twit who gets paid to tell dick jokes and voice animated zebras.
    41WFTvybRCL._SL500_SS500_.jpg

EvilElmo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Dearborn Co.
    It really sums up the problem we have in this country very succinctly, doesn't it? The fact that there are so many supposed adults looking for a "daddy" figure to tell them how to live, or what they can and can't do, is an indictment of our society. It's pathetic.

Switch4169

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Indianapolis, IN
    I love my parents, but I function fine without them. Maybe once he moves out of his moms basement and grows a pair he'll feel better about himself!! Respect meter pegged below zero!!! He was never that funny!!!

barackalypse

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Conservatives tend to believe all men are equal and worship only God. Liberals seem to believe that they are superior to other men yet worship powerful men who agree with their beliefs.

JS1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012
    If Barry's our dad, I say let's ship him and the wife off to the old folk's home. Oh, and his pet retard Biden as well.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Chris Rock would do good to remember,

"It is better to be silent, and be thought a fool, than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt."

He should also learn that it's best not to discuss that which you know nothing about.

Just my arrogant opinion

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom