• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Haans

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    Muncie
    And yet the Muslim convert shooting the pair of Army recruiters in Arkansas doesn't make him a homegrown Islamic terrorist.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    And yet the Muslim convert shooting the pair of Army recruiters in Arkansas doesn't make him a homegrown Islamic terrorist.

Nah, because he is a soldier in the progressives movement to destroy America. This is an attempt by the progressives and MSM to paint all Christians (insert religious here) and gun owners as terrorists to further their agenda.

Last edited:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Not surprised the labeling, considering the source... but I love how 76 rounds and a shotgun heavily contribute to the idea of a CFT.
    Strikes me that he was a Christian Fundamentalist Terrorist. There is no reason to presume that devout Christians, albeit very misguided ones, cannot snap and become domestic terrorists.

Of course he was a Domestic Muslim Terrorist.

Not only do WE need to accept that some people of Arab decent are NOT terrorists (think Massad Ayoob), but we also should be big enough to realize that there are many domestic terrorists and some of them may be misguided Christians.

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    Message sent: It's open season on GIs, police, first responders, Christians, conservatives, American businesses, taxpayers, gun owners, hunters, automobile drivers, heterosexuals, phsycians.

Protected by the "Government": Terrorists, embezzeling/DWI/pervert politicians, lawyers, tax cheats, Non-White Hate groups, Hollywood "Stars", Teachers/professors, UAW members, government emplyees, illegal aliens.

Sorry if I left anyone out. I'm sure the list on both sides could be expanded enormously.

CulpeperMM

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    some people throw the word "terrorist" around like its a football. you should be very careful with that. there is a plan behind the media using those terms. it is related to recent DHS "leaks". its the new talking points memo for the left. CFT.

Is it not enough to call murderers murderers, and punish them accordingly, instead of trying to label people as "terrorist". Throwing that word around allows the state to act justified in the stomping out of 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, amendments in order to protect you from "terrorists". Meanwhile you've become slaves to the real threat: the State.

Swimming pools have killed more people in the US than terrorist. Why don't we ban them, or declare a "War on Water" to defend us from drowning? Government is not concerned with that. Government is concerned when people have the right to speak freely, assemble, to be secure in their property and have the means to defend themselves... from the State.

I concede that there are some real terrorist groups, the linked article doesn't reference one, nor do i believe these lone gunmen were affiliated with them.

We cannot have Rule of Law in this country if we are applying "law" (statutes and ordinances) differently to different groups of people based on "politically correct" perceptions, or state lists.

IUGradStudent

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 1, 2008
    Bloomington, IN
    Funny that O'Reilly, a Roman Catholic, is being singled out as the ringleader of the "Fundamentalists." That shows A) the author has no idea what fundamentalism is, and B) that the post is a motivated by PR and Politics.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    They are using the word "terrorist" because they intend to make it illegal to be anti-abortion.

There will soon be bills introduced making pro-life speech "hate speech." Betcha.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    To label him as a terrorist depends on what he was trying to achieve. If he just wanted to kill this doctor and nothing else, he is a murderer. If his intent was to kill the doctor and shock other doctors from doing the same job, he's a terrorist. I do not know his agenda so I cannot say for sure WHAT he is. I do know he is at least a murderer. This country has seen much more from domestic terrorists than foreign terrorists. There is a fine line between terrorists, freedom fighters, and political revolutionaries. The label depends on what side of the coin you are on. Many felt that the IRA were freedom fighters. To the family of the people they killed they were terrorists. I am sure there are people that feel the doctor's killer is a hero. To the family of the doctor, he is a murderer.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Clearly the intention of the Huff-Puffers, and possibly the Administration.

That's a very good point. To add to that, I don't think the majority of the people who call themselves Democrats are anywhere near close to being as far left as the Huffers, KOS kids and MoveOn extreme types. They are generally more moderate but feel that people should choose for themselves.

Unfortunately, they thought they voted in a moderate progressive, and they got a LLLLLLLiberal.

finity

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Auburn
    some people throw the word "terrorist" around like its a football. you should be very careful with that. there is a plan behind the media using those terms. it is related to recent DHS "leaks". its the new talking points memo for the left. CFT.

Is it not enough to call murderers murderers, and punish them accordingly, instead of trying to label people as "terrorist". Throwing that word around allows the state to act justified in the stomping out of 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, amendments in order to protect you from "terrorists". Meanwhile you've become slaves to the real threat: the State.

Swimming pools have killed more people in the US than terrorist. Why don't we ban them, or declare a "War on Water" to defend us from drowning? Government is not concerned with that. Government is concerned when people have the right to speak freely, assemble, to be secure in their property and have the means to defend themselves... from the State.

I concede that there are some real terrorist groups, the linked article doesn't reference one, nor do i believe these lone gunmen were affiliated with them.

We cannot have Rule of Law in this country if we are applying "law" (statutes and ordinances) differently to different groups of people based on "politically correct" perceptions, or state lists.

Just to clarify your statement:

That goes for both sides of the political aisle. Republicans have been doing the same thing for years. It doesn't make it right for the Dems to do it but it would be nice to clean up your own houses before throwing stones at others.

It has been so easy to get people to give up their rights for a little "safety".

I also think Denny's post was exactly right. It all depends on motivation.

Top Bottom