16T
    christie-cowboys-hug.jpg

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Once upon a time I had reasonably high hopes for Christie. Those days have long since faded from view.

My thinking too. Figured if he could take on the NJ liberals he'd should be OK. Too bad, but this should weed him out early in the selection process.

jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    The liberal biased media like him because he fails to match up well against Hillary Clinton. He's too right for leftists to support and too left for conservatives to support.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Chris "Jabba-the-Hut" Christie is just plain out-for-himself EVIL. Igenerally subscribe to teh "anybody but Hilary" argument, with teh provisio that the "anybody" be an actual breathing human being. Christie does not meet that part of the definition in my opinion.

He is a consumate self-aggrandizing political hack. He will stop at nothing, use the powers of whatever office he holds to destroy anyone or anything that can garner him a step forward on his own personal agenda. He did not care aobut the District when he was US Attorney, he does not care about teh people of the State of New Jersey. All he cares about is Chris Christie.

MAC100

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2014
    United States
    so between those 2 links the problems they have seen which require new legislation are "in the last 10 years a stolen or lost firearm from a dealer has resulted in one death" and since 2012 there has been 6 firearms lost or stolen from dealers. Sounds like its out of control and big brother needs to save all the people of new jersey.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Good to have this reminder to the general masses of what we gun loving folks already knew. Christie ain't our guy, never has been.

RedSox

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2013
    Camby
    The 'Guy' will be decided before it gets to Indiana. I had a meeting recently with a higher up in the IN GOP and they are very high on Christie. I and another Precinct committee person advised we would never support him. This was before this bit of news. We were told the IN GOP will back who ever the national party tells them, no matter who it is.

Top Bottom