• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I honestly don’t see how she can accept it. She knows her lies were fabricated to smear the man, now she’s being awarded for lying? How can anybody with an ounce of self respect accept an award knowing that. I wouldn’t want to die knowing that the memory I’ll leave behind and be known the most for was being an outright liar. This country is doomed.

Maybe someone, say a former president who was awarded a prestigious award (perhaps a nobel) that he had done nothing to deserve but still shamelessly accepted it, could offer her some advice

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Maybe someone, say a former president who was awarded a prestigious award (perhaps a nobel) that he had done nothing to deserve but still shamelessly accepted it, could offer her some advice

Too funny. I guess to receive an award today all you gotta do is claim to be democrat, they’ll find some reason to give you one.

Sad to see awards go the way of politics. Now they mean nothing. So many good people that should be awarded for what they’ve done, nd they give it to people like those 2 idiots. Shame.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Too funny. I guess to receive an award today all you gotta do is claim to be democrat, they’ll find some reason to give you one.

Sad to see awards go the way of politics. Now they mean nothing. So many good people that should be awarded for what they’ve done, nd they give it to people like those 2 idiots. Shame.

Idiots is being kind.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I was thinking 7 figures plus at one point.

Big range from what Duck Duck Go-Fu just showed me. The Federalist papers had north of $1M in November 17; $500-$700K from multiple sources in Sept 2017. That's the trouble with laundered money, really hard to tell.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Big range from what Duck Duck Go-Fu just showed me. The Federalist papers had north of $1M in November 17; $500-$700K from multiple sources in Sept 2017. That's the trouble with laundered money, really hard to tell.

I was waiting on the 12 year old at art class and using my tablet so my Google-Fu is weak. My shortcomings. Just got home and was going to look. You probably covered it.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Rush Limbaugh has been saying for 30 years that awards are just the way left gives to each other...

Top Bottom