• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Dillon tool kit for the 650, and a small indoor quadrocopter... which i immediately got tangled in my wife's hair...

And then later got tangled in my stepmother's hair... damn these things do a number on hair. Also, I'm not very good at flying it yet... so people with might be wise to stay clear. :)

I got one similar to that. I've crashed it into the wife -- but no tangled hair. Managed to scare the cats with it but that's about it. :D

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I got 300 rounds of 9mm target ammo, an aluminum hiking stick, a Bushnell 173 lumen headband lamp, a Longhorn Steakhouse gift card, Mr. Wonderful's cupcakes in a jar from Shark Tank, Jurassic World on Blu-ray, and a new sweatshirt. I also gave my wife an organ.

TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    I got 300 rounds of 9mm target ammo, an aluminum hiking stick, a Bushnell 173 lumen headband lamp, a Longhorn Steakhouse gift card, Mr. Wonderful's cupcakes in a jar from Shark Tank, Jurassic World on Blu-ray, and a new sweatshirt. I also gave my wife an organ.

Giggity Giggity

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I didn't get anything interesting, but one thing that was kind of strange. A gift card to Bass Pro Shops; the nearest store to me is well over 2 hours away. Cabela's is 15 minutes.

Last edited:

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    The wife got me a Carhartt "Rain Guard" zip up hooded sweatshirt that I love and the favorite, even though I don't visit their stores, is a Starbucks tall black vacuum insulated tumbler from my stepson that keeps my coffee HOT for hours !

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    I got an engine hoist from the inlaws, and a garlic mincer.

The wife and I have not exchanged anniversary, birthday, or chistmas gifts since we have been married.... this helps the budget and has allowed us to use that money for other more lasting things..... Like 6 acres.

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    Booze, .223 ammo, cash, firewood rack, new pool table cover, new pool sticks, new recliner, 2 hoodies, socks, a stained glass Ohio State lamp, 8 different types of wood chips for the smoker.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    2 Chip McCormick 10 rnd .45 ACP mags, a Biobelt, a box of .308, but I can't get it in the mags!

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    The kid made out like a bandit. Wife and I bought a truck for ourselves and got a ton of gift cards from relatives.

Those train sets are like legos... worth their weight in gold. My son played with his up until about 10... now he plays with them alongside my grandson. Pricey Sure... until you start calculating the hours of fun, per dollar spent!
    The truck ain't too shabby either! ;)

Top Bottom