• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    ...And it might be tempting to buy a gun for someone else.
    Doubly so for guys wishing to get personal protection pieces for the women in their lives...
    But just remember, don't buy guns for anybody who can't "try them on" first.
    Here's a good guideline about correct/incorrect fit. It's not the end-all be-all, but it's a good place to start!
    Happy shopping... Cornered Cat - Trying on a Gun

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    Yeah, Christmas is only a couple months away and I've already got my wife covered for her big gift!! I just need to pick up a couple little diversionary gifts between now and then to throw her off the scent!

Firearms aren't gift type materials for us, firearms are tools we use to secure our safety and food supply as well as for use in [STRIKE]our[/STRIKE]my hobby of sport shooting.

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    I think its even better if they get to shoot it before buying. My wife bought a LCP because it "felt good" and was easy for her to conceal. Problem is she hates to shoot it, I hate shooting it. It hurts after a couple of mags. If the gun is no fun to shoot then you will not shoot it enough.:twocents:

Last edited:

kimmi

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2010
    I think its even better if they get to shoot it before buying. My wife bought a LCP because it "felt good" and was easy for her to conceal. Problem is she hate to shoot it, I hate shooting it. It hurts after a couple of mags. If the gun in fun to shoot then you will not shoot it enough.:twocents:

^^This! I have an LCP for the same reason, because it's easy to conceal. But it hurts to shoot it! We run about 2 mags through it every month or so... Cru shoots one and I shoot one. It's definitely not a fun gun to take to the range all the time, though!

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Who celebrates Valentine's day? That day is a joke.

Christmas on the other hand I can get behind. I cant buy anyone a firearm for Christmas because they already recieved all of the guns they want. :dunno:

kimmi

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2010
    Who celebrates Valentine's day? That day is a joke.

Christmas on the other hand I can get behind. I cant buy anyone a firearm for Christmas because they already recieved all of the guns they want. :dunno:

I'm sure you could find something if you really tried. :D

ryansgirl8385

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2010
    Anderson,Indiana
    yes christmas is close and my husband wants a saiga 12 or another ak 47. if hes good his christmas wishes mite come true:D hun if your reading this dont forget i want a glock for christmas lol:ar15:

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    My husband told me AGAIN last night that if I don't get my Christmas list of reloading stuff ready soon he's going to buy me barbies.

**Runs off to make my list**

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    My husband told me AGAIN last night that if I don't get my Christmas list of reloading stuff ready soon he's going to buy me barbies.

Make sure he comes and see's me. I'll make sure you don't get barbies!

Top Bottom