• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • diver dan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    DeMotte
    I wish everybody a safe and merry christmas.Lets hope next year is going to be filled with better memories and health.Lets try to give kids a nice memorable christmas although different.Wife and I had a granddaughter born 5 days ago but cant see her for 2 months because we tested positive for covid,my wife is going bonkers just seeing pictures and not holding our first grandchild.We dont even feel like we have covid and according to tests,two of them, we have had it for the last 20 days with NO symtoms.I am trying to keep wife distracted, but it is hard.Have faith and pray the world heals from this crap.MERRY CHRISTMAS and cross your fingers LOL:):

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    I wish everybody a safe and merry christmas.Lets hope next year is going to be filled with better memories and health.Lets try to give kids a nice memorable christmas although different.Wife and I had a granddaughter born 5 days ago but cant see her for 2 months because we tested positive for covid,my wife is going bonkers just seeing pictures and not holding our first grandchild.We dont even feel like we have covid and according to tests,two of them, we have had it for the last 20 days with NO symtoms.I am trying to keep wife distracted, but it is hard.Have faith and pray the world heals from this crap.MERRY CHRISTMAS and cross your fingers LOL:):
    Merry CHRISTmas to you and your family. We will definitely have you in our prayers at my home.. there is some good news.. its appearing that children under a certain age don't have the needed proteins for the virus to attach to. They believe (there's always variations) that children under a certain age cannot even carry it and they are seeing youngens just seem like its not much more than a cold because they are just starting to produce the specific protiens needed for the virus to attach and replicate.. if all this is true, that is great news because those wonderful little miracle grandchildren will be just fine:) God bless you and your family

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    VsF6Z1G
    VsF6Z1G
    PVExoNr.jpg

Eagle

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 29, 2020
    Greenwood
    Merry Christmas! We’re not traveling to Indiana this year due to COVID, but soon will move there permanently and enjoy family and freedom every day. Here’s wishing everyone peace and blessings, in spite of the difficulties of the year. Make it a great Christmas!

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    I'm getting pictures of my grandson setting out Tupperware containers labeled for Santa's elves and his reindeer so he can take the cookies with him. My son is going over to play Santa. My daughter will keep grandson in his bedroom while Santa makes bell noises outside then comes in and drops off packages. He's going to drink the milk and cookies in a dramatic noisy way. Of course he will leave with a boisterous Ho Ho Ho!!!

My FIL use to do that for all the kids and grandkids. He passed on 11/1/2020 but the tradition goes on!!!!

Merry Christmas to all.

Bob

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Merry Christmas.

Small family gathering with some social distancing. Still great to see family. Sent everyone home and had a lobster dinner with the wife.

Wife and I had a granddaughter born 5 days ago but cant see her for 2 months because we tested positive for covid,my wife is going bonkers just seeing pictures and not holding our first grandchild.

Be patient, she is worth the wait. Actually at two months she has a personality rather than just a blob of flesh.

Our granddaughter was born early March in Florida when Wuhan Flu was still wild and unpredictable. We originally planned to fly to Florida. Then considered driving, but they were closing up states and there are only a few places to cross the Ohio river. Finally drove to Florida in May. The wait was hard but worth it to keep her and the parents safe. They are back in Indiana so all is good.

sugarcreekbrass

Expert
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Mar 29, 2015
    West central
    Merry Christmas. Not only is this year difficult for everyone to keep traditions going, my FIL passed away in Aug. My BIL supposedly has something special planned to keep his dad's traditions going. We are very fortunate to have a very close family who keeps the main reason for Christmas at the forefront. God Bless you all!

blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    Good thread.

The Bible teaches us to be grateful under all circumstances. 2020 has tested all of us and reading the tea leaves, 2021 is liable to test us as well.

Still, remember the circumstances our previous generations faced, then put our tribulations into perspective.

Stand firm, trust in God, protect your loved ones, live life.

Merry Christmas.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom