• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dustjunky2000

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Greenfield
    Was watching this earlier with the wifey. What a couple of Einsteins. Running from the cops, on the interstate, in a church van. Then, when the tires were shredded, the driver attempts to keep running. I facepalmed so hard. Did they really, REALLY think that there was a chance of escape from this situation?? My goodness, I'm surprised they have the brainpower to breathe. :rolleyes:

Also, GOOD JOB GPD!! :yesway: :patriot:

dustjunky2000

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Greenfield
    Right in my back yard.......and people think I'm crazy for having a firearm no further than arms reach away at all times.......

Like, ACTUALLY on your property?? WOW! I live less than a mile from the arrest. That's crazy bro! Just another good reason to be armed at all times. :yesway::yesway:

jwglock

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 9, 2009
    Lafayette area
    Like, ACTUALLY on your property?? WOW! I live less than a mile from the arrest. That's crazy bro! Just another good reason to be armed at all times. :yesway::yesway:

Knowing where he lives, he meant in the larger sense. You were actually closer to the goblins arrest. Too bad LE couldn't let that shepard's lease slip out of their hands for just a minute! "Good boy, good boy!.... what's wrong dude, you lose your tire iron?" :laugh:

dustjunky2000

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Greenfield
    Knowing where he lives, he meant in the larger sense. You were actually closer to the goblins arrest. Too bad LE couldn't let that shepard's lease slip out of their hands for just a minute! "Good boy, good boy!.... what's wrong dude, you lose your tire iron?" :laugh:

HAHA I know right?! I was watching it live and yelling at the tv. "LET THE DOG GO ALREADY!!" "GO GET HIM BOY!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA" You all see the dude trying to run away? I almost fell outta my chair I was LOL'ing so damn hard.

pathfinder317

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Franklin In
    If you pay for the ticket, you should always get the whole show. IMO

I agree 100% , I could almost understand him running if he was a teenager , but they were in their 40's , they should have known better , but criminals aren't known for their brains , if they were we wouldn't have prisons full of them.:nuts:

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Brainardland
    Did you see the rest of it? They broke into an occupied residence and the homeowner emptied a shotgun at them. They had a great quote from him about how it's necessary to have a gun for home defense.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Was watching this earlier with the wifey. What a couple of Einsteins. Running from the cops, on the interstate, in a church van. Then, when the tires were shredded, the driver attempts to keep running. I facepalmed so hard. Did they really, REALLY think that there was a chance of escape from this situation?? My goodness, I'm surprised they have the brainpower to breathe. :rolleyes:

Also, GOOD JOB GPD!! :yesway: :patriot:

Never give up, NEVER surrender!

Hope at least one of 'em crapped their pants when the homeowner started doing his level best to make them good criminals!

dustjunky2000

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Greenfield
    Never give up, NEVER surrender!

While I would normally agree with you 100% (If you're familiar with my avatar, you'd know what I mean:D), they were in a full-size church van, 20-something cops behind them, 2 or 3 K9 units, helicopter, closed interstate, and spike strips being deployed every mile or so. Talk about no chance of escape. At that point it's about damage control, not getting away. Just give it up and take your licks, fellas. :laugh:

g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    Wow, crazy. That homeowner is lucky he didn't hit those guys with the shotty. Shooting at a couple of guys running away from you is a good way to get yourself landed in prison.

SNAFU-M1A

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2009
    Morgan Co
    There are 2 other videos where they interview the home owner. He got his shotgun & confronted them. One had a tire iron but instead of dropping them he told them to get out. When they were leaving he fired on the van. He does give a great rep for people owning guns.

Top Bottom