• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    They hate us because of freedom and stuff...

Wait, are you implying that "they" hate us because the CIA orchestrated a revolution that no one knew was the the CIA until now? Or did Joe Schmoe Jihadi know that the CIA did that when we didn't? You are right though. They don't hate us for our freedom, they hate us because we aren't subject to Sharia law and basically because people like that need someone to hate to give themselves purpose.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    We are the world's superpower, therefore we are entitled to meddle in the business of others without retalliation.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Wait, are you implying that "they" hate us because the CIA orchestrated a revolution that no one knew was the the CIA until now? Or did Joe Schmoe Jihadi know that the CIA did that when we didn't? You are right though. They don't hate us for our freedom, they hate us because we aren't subject to Sharia law and basically because people like that need someone to hate to give themselves purpose.
    This "revelation" is anything but new news. It's been common knowledge for decades that we were behind the overthrow of their legitimately elected government. Just because it's "new" to some, doesn't mean it's new to anyone who's been paying attention for the last few decades. Hell, we've discussed it here on INGO more than a few times over the years.They hate us because we've meddled in their affairs for decades and imposed dictators on them.

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    This "revelation" is anything but new news. It's been common knowledge for decades that we were behind the overthrow of their legitimately elected government. Just because it's "new" to some, doesn't mean it's new to anyone who's been paying attention for the last few decades. Hell, we've discussed it here on INGO more than a few times over the years.They hate us because we've meddled in their affairs for decades and imposed dictators on them.

Meh. Some people blame us for everything. "We" didn't impose dictators on them, "we" just exchanged one dictator for another. And believing a CIA coup took place is not the same as having proof. People believe the CIA is involved in everything.

So, a child is now born in Iran. They have their own "chosen" leader and he grows up to dance in the street when Americans are killed exactly why? I'm not saying our foreign policy helps us to make friends, but blaming our FP for religious fanaticism is only a small part of the picture. A lot of what we have "done" to them was in response to what they had done first going back to the shores of Tripoli.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    That's not all they did in the 50's. Guatemala/Arbenz and the whole United Fruit Company fiasco? If you've never heard of this it's some fascinating research. Especially the United Fruit Company.

HenryWallace

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    Last edited:

elemonator

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Peru, IN
    Why is the CIA suddenly coming clean on things lately? The other day admitted to area 51,the Iran coup(already knew this if you watched'The Fog of War' Robert McNamara),among other 'leaks'..conscience or coincidence....

HenryWallace

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    preview-32-4249.jpg

Recall MAD? It's just like that except that they're holding bombs in front of them and shaking hands behind OUR backs....

NSA, CIA, FBI, ATF, etc with all of that 'Aplha'bet soup crap!

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I think everyone is missing the elephant in the room on this. WHY is all this "CIA stuff" coming out now and what else will "leak" out... Is someone with an agenda trying to legitimise certain behavior and/or events?

I thought this stuff coming out was all part of freedom of information requests? Not leaks.
    Though I'd agree I'm sure people request that info all the time and I'm not sure why it's ok to just now release the info in 2013 while it would have threatened national security had it been released in 2012 haha

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis

I think you've missed the entire point of the thread, it's been common knowledge the CIA was responsible for the 1953 coup. It's just that they only publicly admitted it now, 60 years later.
    The fact that Americans suffer foreign policy amnesia and lack a knowledge of world history doesn't mean the Iranians forgot what the US govt did way back when.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Meh. Some people blame us for everything. "We" didn't impose dictators on them, "we" just exchanged one dictator for another. And believing a CIA coup took place is not the same as having proof. People believe the CIA is involved in everything.

The CIA deposed a democratically elected president and replaced him with a dictator, you might want to catch up on the history real quick.
    [video=youtube;ueVDVHOFDuQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueVDVHOFDuQ[/video]

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County

So, a child is now born in Iran. They have their own "chosen" leader and he grows up to dance in the street when Americans are killed exactly why? I'm not saying our foreign policy helps us to make friends, but blaming our FP for religious fanaticism is only a small part of the picture. A lot of what we have "done" to them was in response to what they had done first going back to the shores of Tripoli.
    Are you that ignorant of how the Shah of Iran came to power? We put him in place after deposing the democratically elected leader that the people of Iran chose. All so British Petroleum could gain a foothold in the country and loot their oil wealth. The Brits never could keep a secret and that's why we've known of the CIA's role in this crap for 50 years. As for the Iranian people, they don't hate us. They hate our government for what they did to them. It's not ancient history when many of the people who were tortured by the Shah's secret police or falsely imprisoned for years are still alive and kicking. *sigh* Americans really need to turn the TV off once in a while and actually study history. Guess ball games are too important.

Last edited:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Wait, are you implying that "they" hate us because the CIA orchestrated a revolution that no one knew was the the CIA until now? Or did Joe Schmoe Jihadi know that the CIA did that when we didn't?

Iran hates us because the CIA orchestrated a coup and cut large American oil bidnesses into the mix in Iran.

Fred Farsi knew this, heck, MI6/SIS went around telling everyone. The British were proud of it and wouldn't shut up about it.

America knew, the British knew, the Iranians knew, the Soviets knew.

We outflanked the Soviets and they were ticked. Classic OSS op.

HenryWallace

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    Fool me once shame on you!
    Fool me twice shame on me!

Fool me again Gulf of Tonkin: McNamara admits It didn't happen. - YouTube, again Oklahoma City Bombing - The Cover-Up - YouTube, again Haskell Blows Whistle on Underwear Bomber, Government Op - YouTube, and again Benghazi What You're Not Being Told [SCG News] - YouTube...... Shame on those who let it go on, and on, and on....

Hey! How about the terror attack that they had intel on last week, now this week saying that it wasn't 'founded' on real intelligence. Somehow I believe intelligence has long left that building, or it was exploded inside of it during the last false flag... Pick one!

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    Are you that ignorant of how the Shah of Iran came to power?

No. Not my point at all. Though apparently everyone thinks it is so I must not have been clear. Basically, my point was that "in general"I am tired of hearing all this **** that "if we had only left things alone" that somehow there would be no militant islamist movement. Yes, I'm sure that Iranians, especially the older generations have a bone to pick. I don't think that you can continue to recruit Jihadis based on that. Just the same way Africans were abused and enslaved IMO is no excuse for current african americans to behave badly. Yes the US has done bad things. There isn't a country in the world that hasn't, and I'd say that on the average weare probably as good as any and better than most. Yet "Everyone" calls us a bully etc. I'm calling BS.

BTW the CIA and MI6 enabled the revolution which was rapidly taken over by guess who, Iranians. If the Iranians had not of supported the revolution it would have failed. We didn't have soldiers over there doing it. Nope, they pretty much did it to themselves, all it took was a nudge. Also, the coup was a direct response for violation of international law and the seizure of British Petroleum assets in Iran so it isn't like the CIA just up and decided to overturn a govt for fun of it. The fact that the guy turned out to be such as Ass was probably along the lines of unintended consequences,but maybe not, who knows.

What would the world be like if we still held grudges (and waged terror on their civilians) from every nation that wronged us? England, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Mexico, Japan, etc etc etc. Yep, I guess by that mindset we have a legit reason to blow them all to hell today. ****, bet there are a dozen foreign influences that helped to heap the last 20years of "leadership" dung, that we have had to endure, upon us.

They may have some legitimate gripes, but their current state of barbarism is of their own making. If they would stop blowing stuff up, they would stop getting blown up.

Top Bottom