• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Anwar Al-Awlaki is currently on the CIA's "kill list." However, he was groomed and home-grown by the CIA.

The dreaded Al Qaeda leader dined at the Pentagon just months after 9/11!!!

He was college educated, has a PhD, recruited by the CIA, and now he's instigating terror. He has been tied to all the major terror attacks that have kept this nation trembling and clamoring for "security."

He did his job, and now he's going to be eliminated. IF he is even still alive. His death was already reported in 2009. Alive or already dead, this assassination charade will set the standard for the Feds when they want to kill future American citizens.

Anwar Al Awlaki: Terrorist? Or CIA Employee? Same Thing!
    Al-Qaeda terror mastermind Anwar Al-Awlaki, the man who helped plot the aborted Christmas Day bombing, the Fort Hood shooting, the Times Square bombing attempt, brainwashed the 7/7 bombers, had pursued a Doctorate in Education from the CIA's favorite University, George Washington in DC and who also preached to the alleged September 11 hijackers, dined at the Pentagon just months after 9/11 documents obtained by Fox News show.
    Get all that?

1. Has confirmed CIA connections.
    2. Preached to 9/11 Hijackers.
    3. Preached to Nasser Hassan, Fort Hood Shooter.
    4. Preached to 7/7 bombers.
    5. Preached to Times Square Bomber.
    6. Preached to Christmas Day Bomber.

The pieces really came together for me when I read up on Anwar Al-Awlaki.

Discuss. :flamethrower:

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I thought it was just the standard CIA Field Operative Retirement Package...

Can I presume you've seen the movie RED?

Change the names, the times, and the bad guys, and this smacks a little bit of Lee Harvey Oswald. I've ceased being surprised or even upset. Government's become a little like the plant in Little Shop of Horrors.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    No just various congress critters appointed to various black op committees during various points in history.

Example: "Charlie Wilson's War" One man, one agenda, no oversight.

Happens all the time, and at the whim of who is elected when.

The CIA director is also appointed and can change every 4 years or sooner if the Chief Executive doesn't like his brand of black ops policy.

Top Bottom