• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    I just saw this thread, seeing as I was one of the originals starting up Wednesday ciagr meetups at Melensdad original shop, and working at 1101 for him before I moved south, and now I am down here I would love to be involved. I will keep an eye on it for the next one.

I might be coaxed to cruise up there for a good stogie, too, if the calendar allows.

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    Bringing this back up to see if people are still interested in doing this? I would like to get it going again! I know holidays may be rough to get one scheduled but we can try to get in one or two then make it a regular thing at first of year. I'm good pretty much any Sunday and other days, potentially, I know on a week to week basis.

COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    There's also a cigar place at 136th and Meridian and Bier Brewery right in front of it.
    Two birds with one stone.
    Either way, it would be great to hang out with my fellow Ingoers

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    There's also a cigar place at 136th and Meridian and Bier Brewery right in front of it.
    Two birds with one stone.
    Either way, it would be great to hang out with my fellow Ingoers

That is The Cigar Box. Excellent assortment of cigars in a huge humidor. Way nicer decor, most places have early American Goodwill furniture. They also carry bands that come from more boutique type purveyors.

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    Ok so it looks like we have some interest we could try a couple of different locations and rotate them if we can keep a group going. I'll suggest next Monday or Tuesday the first or second as a tentative date in the evening at Carmacks. Then maybe the next time cigar box and so on. Please post if you have a preference on the day or time.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Going to Tim's Shooting Academy and then to either Blend or Carmacks afterwards for a cigar and some Bourbon. Bringing some CZ's , my LWRC and several 1911's to shoot with.

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    Ok last couple of re-launch attempts didn't work, but going to try again! Anyone up for this soon? I prefer to support Carmack's in Noblesville, but could be up for another spot depending on time and day. Sundays are all I have open until after the holidays. Who is up for it?

Top Bottom