Cimmiron Arms Model P jr, anyone have one?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    I'm interested in a Cimmiron Arms Model "P" JR. in 38 spl but no dealer here in central Indiana seems to have one that I can find and I don't want to buy/order one with out at least handling one. Any of you guys or girls have one that you could at least tell me what you think of them? I'm trying to make up my mind between a 3-1/2" or a 4-3/4" standard, blued model. The next 1500 Gun Show is a ways off and they might not have one there either.

10mm, when you care enough to send the very best.

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    Well it seems that no one (in Indiana at least) knows anything about the Cimmiron Arms model "P" JR. and I can only find one on-line write-up and it's by Gun Blast magizine Cimarron Model P Junior .32-20 / .32 Magnum so I called Cimmiron Arms this morning to get some answers to some questions that had about it. It is basically 2/3 rds the size of a full sized Colt SAA model "P" and the salesman said the grip felt smaller and slightly shorter? than a Ruger Single Six which I am familar with but the Ruger doesn't come in 38 spl. caliber like the model "P" JR. does which is of interest to me. So I guess I'll have to wait for the next 1500 gun show in hopes that someone there might have one that I can handle.

10mm, when you care enough to send the very best.

Top Bottom