• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    What a bunch of entitled POS. So it's perfectly permissible for me to grab a firearm and start shooting the gang members up because I don't have a job and I'm not happy about that? IDIOTS.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Gang members calling a press conference and blaming everyone for their criminal activities? Yeah, I certainly would show up for that... with cuffs and transportation.

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    Gang members calling a press conference and blaming everyone for their criminal activities? Yeah, I certainly would show up for that... with cuffs and transportation.

Yes. Or, alert all their victims that the gang-members will be in that place at that time...it'll be a self-correcting problem. :D

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I'm not saying that anyone should be abused, but my God, how can you be a self-described criminal element and expect me to feel for your 'plight'? I have no pity for anyone who turns to crime and blames others for not having a job. "There aren't any jobs out here." or "They gave my job to someone less qualified." or "They shipped my job overseas." So, what! That doesn't give a person the right to resort to crime and then complain that he is not respected by police officers.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Indiana Code 35-45-9

IC 35-45-9-3
    Participation in criminal gang; offense
    Sec. 3. A person who knowingly or intentionally actively participates in a criminal gang commits criminal gang activity, a Class D felony.
    As added by P.L.180-1991, SEC.11.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    It is actually not a crime to be in a gang.

You are absolutely right rambone, but I know from experience what you have to do to be a part of a gang on the south or west sides of Chicago. If you are not a poser, the fact is you have done something to earn your colors. Then to have the gaul to complain about not being respected, is appalling to me.

Like I said, I would not want to see any of them abused, but they need to choose this day who they will serve and not complain when they receive the fruit of their non-labor.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    With all the innocent people dying in the crossfire like they say, why such restrictive gun laws on the citizens that want to protect themselves.:dunno:

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Indiana Code 35-45-9

IC 35-45-9-3
    Participation in criminal gang; offense
    Sec. 3. A person who knowingly or intentionally actively participates in a criminal gang commits criminal gang activity, a Class D felony.
    As added by P.L.180-1991, SEC.11.

Sounds like that implies that there are other crimes going on, otherwise they would not be described as "criminal."

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    If they're not engaged in criminal activity they don't meet the legal definition of a gang.

IC 35-45-9-1
    "Criminal gang" defined
    Sec. 1. As used in this chapter, "criminal gang" means a group with at least three (3) members that specifically:
    (1) either:
    (A) promotes, sponsors, or assists in; or
    (B) participates in; or
    (2) requires as a condition of membership or continued membership;
    the commission of a felony or an act that would be a felony if committed by an adult or the offense of battery (IC 35-42-2-1).
    As added by P.L.180-1991, SEC.11. Amended by P.L.140-1994, SEC.5; P.L.192-2007, SEC.9.

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    Well the term Gang implies other criminal activity not a group of school kids just hanging out BS'ing.........if you can't see the difference then it's you that has the problem.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    If they're not engaged in criminal activity they don't meet the legal definition of a gang.

IC 35-45-9-1
    "Criminal gang" defined
    Sec. 1. As used in this chapter, "criminal gang" means a group with at least three (3) members that specifically:
    (1) either:
    (A) promotes, sponsors, or assists in; or
    (B) participates in; or
    (2) requires as a condition of membership or continued membership;
    the commission of a felony or an act that would be a felony if committed by an adult or the offense of battery
    (IC 35-42-2-1).
    As added by P.L.180-1991, SEC.11. Amended by P.L.140-1994, SEC.5; P.L.192-2007, SEC.9.

This is required in Chicago, although this is an Indiana Code being used as an example.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    This is required in Chicago, although this is an Indiana Code being used as an example.

It's not just Chicago here in the midwest. It's the certain gangs IN Chicago.

I do have to wonder. Those that get "Beat In", is that considered a felony offense if you let 6 guys beat the crap outta you? Same with the 6 penny pick up?

Top Bottom