• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I don't know why, but the increased use of the terms "dialogue" and "discussion" to explain a process of passing laws really pisses me off. It's been increased like crazy lately. Lawmakers are saying "We need to have a dialogue" when they're trying to pass laws. I'm open to discussion. Lets have an open discussion about the merits of gun control and lets think of ways in which it may help society. I'll attend that meeting. Lets also discuss how they might not benefit society. At the end of that discussion hopefully we'll have all explored our ideas and be better for it.

That's a discussion or a dialogue. What they talk about in this article isn't. Drives me crazy.

Maybe because it is not a dialogue but rather a lecture followed by unacceptable laws while we are expected to stand there an nod and accept their unacceptable laws because it is 'common sense' that guns are bad.

Maybe the city will learn a little respect after getting some of its freebies cut off with the replacement coming out of the budget.

Top Bottom