• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    She holds an FFL, she already gets discount guns and gear, that's what she was saying, and asking about the Associate/Bronze benefits?

ETA: misread posts, disregard last transmission! Yeungling is evidently not my friend!

It is mine. I'll be over shortly to relieve you of what is left. :):

Dammit, reminds me I need to go to Ohio again soon.

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    Lori,
    Sorry, I'm not sure why I put the gun/gear discount in there again... my apologies. There are still, IMHO more than enough benefits with just the training. If you go to the website and watch the video, you will get the gist of what the intro to membership will be. :)

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers
    Lori,
    Sorry, I'm not sure why I put the gun/gear discount in there again... my apologies. There are still, IMHO more than enough benefits with just the training. If you go to the website and watch the video, you will get the gist of what the intro to membership will be. :)

No worries, I figured you were so excited about CCRT that you missed it. I've watched the video on the website actually. I watched it a few months ago after my first class with JR (technically 2nd class in the day) but I was just not sure what type of classes I actually would get free with the lower level membership. So your information was helpful and I'll attend a local recruiting meeting if he holds one nearby.

are you a home based FFL? Didn't know you had pursued the FFL. Congrats.

thanks! We got it last year. Still home based but we have plans for a "real" retail location hopefully within a few years

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    Anyone know when the next intro will be in the Indy area?
    There is an Intro meeting in Cloverdale, IN April 3, and one in Greensburg, in on April 28th. April is a rather busy training month, so there are not as many intro meetings. If you have any questions, I may be able to assist. PM me.

Cpt Caveman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   1
    Feb 5, 2009
    Brown County
    Seems like an easy way to gain motivation to attend more training. Once you are a member you'd have a dog in the fight so to speak( money invested anyway) and be more prone to actually get the training.

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    For anyone that may have been interested, but didn't want to, or couldn't make any of the other meetings in the area, There is now a Webinar option:

Webinar LOGIN

This is now an absolute ZERO risk opportunity. The webinar is 1 hour long, and does a very good job explaining exactly what CCRT is about. If there are any questions, feel free to contact me.

Small's

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    south of Indy
    The wife and i signed and took intro to med and intro to tac med. Both really good classes and looking forward to taking more classes. A good bunch of guys for sure

Huntinfool

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2013
    I have tried to watch the webinar several times, and it doesn't load all the way through. So I can't get to the end to get the details on how to become a member. Can anyone point me in the right direction. Or give me more information on this group.

- Thanks

chickenman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 4, 2009
    Monroe County
    Can anyone help here? I myself joined, paid the dues and have only receive the email to log on to the website. Not much info in way of class schedule on website and no responses on Face Book either. Kinda getting discourage here with this group.

Top Bottom