Classic Tractor Pics. Yours not yours, all things cool or not so cool.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    All great pics. A few look like field days photos our local collectors club puts on each year. We plant n harvest a 40 acre plot near the fair grounds. But others look like real farmers busting there butts doing the things that made us who we are.

Thanks.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    All great pics. A few look like field days photos our local collectors club puts on each year. We plant n harvest a 40 acre plot near the fair grounds. But others look like real farmers busting there butts doing the things that made us who we are.

Thanks.
    I mostly look at that stuff for stress relief from the simpler times when I was a kid. Many of them fall into a couple if groups, some are close to what we had in the family, some were what friends and neighbors had, and some, the 1206 in particular, I just drooled over in Farm Journal and Successful Farming. Remember Prairie Farmer magazine?

Reactions: Mij

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    That’s a thankless job. Imagine how long that took. Looks like they got the right man for the job.

And when he was done bet he got told the rows were crooked.

Second thought, that looks like a modern photo, the quality and angle.
    I ran a rig just like that. Then next step was 560 four bottom, then 806 five bottom, 1066/1466/1086 six bottom was the biggest I ran.

Mij

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    I mostly look at that stuff for stress relief from the simpler times when I was a kid. Many of them fall into a couple if groups, some are close to what we had in the family, some were what friends and neighbors had, and some, the 1206 in particular, I just drooled over in Farm Journal and Successful Farming. Remember Prairie Farmer magazine?
    Yep. Was looking at a coffee table book this morning of Norman Rockwell works, thinking, where did we lose that morality?

Mij

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    I ran a rig just like that. Then next step was 560 four bottom, then 806 five bottom, 1066/1466/1086 six bottom was the biggest I ran.
    When we built this place, wife and I started out with two Ford N’s. Mine an 8, the wife’s a 2. We had some great times.

Top Bottom