• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I hate change. Things are working well, I know how to do what i need to do—and then some jack*** goes an changes something and I suddenly I can't do what I need to any more. Real bummer. So I have to go back to school (figuratively) and learn something new. Disgusting. So I will write a long post just telling everyone how stupid the ones in charge really are, and how I am going quit using the site, and how everything is now messed up beyond redemption, and how I am going to quit site and just complain for the next 59 posts or so.

So, now that I have all the complaints summarized, I will say "Great job, Fenway!" It is a good change, and you have done a great service for :ingo: members. A hearty thinks to you and your leadership team. Thanks for making this possible. Rep coming!

P.S. I did not use purple just to keep folks guessing. :ingo: :rockwoot:

csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    I love this idea, any way you can change it to hand guns and long guns to tick some more people off?

No really I think it would be better as long guns and hand guns the ticked people would be buttercream icing on my ice cream cake.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I do not like it this way. What was wrong with it before?

How do you feel about Group Buys?

Have you anticipated the complications when someone wants to trade a handgun for a long gun. :runaway:

Yes. If the seller has a handgun and they are looking to trade it, they post it in the Handguns section. If they have a long gun and they are looking to trade it (for another long gun, or a handgun), then it goes in the Rifles/Shotguns section.

Neg rep for being a complainer.

Wow. . . . just wow. . . . ;)

inFALable

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Hamilton Co.
    (Purple) thanks for the neg rep indymonkey. I'm suprised everyone is happy to have to look at two forums to accomplish the same thing. Oh well.

I like group buys.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    It's just a more efficient way to take my money or trade something I wish I had kept. :laugh:

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    (Purple) thanks for the neg rep indymonkey. I'm suprised everyone is happy to have to look at two forums to accomplish the same thing. Oh well.

I like group buys.
    You're right. It takes soooooooooooo much effort to move this mouse.
    I think I will now need to hire a helper to move my mouse for me.:rolleyes:

dukeboy_318

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    in la la land
    For those complaining, keep this in mind, the classifieds are FREE!!!. Fenway doesn't have to keep them on here(I hope he does though). I actually like it being broken up but I wouldn't complain if he chose to return it to the old way either. So+ 1 for Fenway and INGO!!

Top Bottom