• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hickory

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    Gibson county
    Looking thru the classified section one day and saw a WTB add for a holster. Had one of what he wanted so I contacted him thru the messaging system on here and we made a deal.
    I volunteered to pay the postage in the price. Postage has gone up some since I last used a "if it will fit box" from the USPS. No big deal didn't amount to that much and the holster was just in the way. I shipped holster and he sent Money Order the same day. Both items arrived on time. Today I received a letter in the mail with more money inside. He said I didn't ask enough for the holster with the postage included. Sent me more than the postage cost.
    Great to do business with a fellow INGOer.
    Thanks alot J.W.
    Hickory

Last edited:

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    That's outstanding and good to hear. Been a little bit since I did an INGO classifieds deal, but most every one has been great and no issues.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    This is a perfect example of how the great members of INGO keep the site great. It's also a great example of why so many of us are so protective of it and skeptical of runners and their intentions. Respect is something that is earned, not given. I've started looking at the classifieds the same way. If a seller/buyer is active in the rest of the forum, respectful, honest & honorable then I will deal with them. If not then they can move on to someone else.

It's great to read something positive about the classifieds again. Many years ago it was commonplace to read, not so much any more.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2016
    Bloomington
    My last ingo transaction, I purchased a great holster at a great price. Guy showed up within 5 minutes of my house, he asks if i want to buy two spare mag pouches he had to go with it and i said no thanks. So he threw them in anyway. Cool guy, ingo can be a cool place.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Since you only have one feedback, I assume that was him. I don’t know him in real life, but he always seemed like a good guy here on the INGO.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Since you only have one feedback, I assume that was him. I don’t know him in real life, but he always seemed like a good guy here on the INGO.

If that is him you will not meet a nicer/more fair person. I know him. Been shooting with him. He has sat at my kitchen table. He is welcome anytime.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Every time I see this thread pop up I keep thinking its one of those posts about how hard it is to get to 50 quality posts.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yep. INGO is awesome. Only bad classy experiences here coincidentally are from those who do not actively participate.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I'm sure more good goes on than bad. It just doesn't get mentioned. I've had stellar and unexpected thing similar to the OP.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    I've only ever had one bad transaction... I agreed on a meetup with a guy in Indy (1.5 hr drive for me). Something came up the morning of the day I was supposed to meet him so I messaged him letting him know that I couldn't make it. I called him a couple days later to try to reschedule and he got really pissy; I asked if such & such was ok, he said "yeah". Made the drive, and called when I got close, he said he sold it to somebody else and only said "yeah" to my proposed meet-up because he was busy and wanted to get me off the phone. He tried to pin it all on me in the negative feedback saying I welched on the deal and didn't show up but I had the messages to prove it all and he ended up eating crow.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Uhm... can someone explain the INGO definition of an "unmolested" firearm?

I'm asking for a friend.

Top Bottom