• ...and so much more!
  • singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    OP, what type of Clay Shooting? Skeet, Sporting, Trap, etc. For most duplicating the flight path, speed and distance is going to be expensive. As an example Singles Trap: bird speed is 42 mph, distance from "thrower" is 16 yards, by the time you break the bird, avg, is 30 yards. The thrower you listed can't come close to duplicate these conditions.

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    OP, what type of Clay Shooting? Skeet, Sporting, Trap, etc. For most duplicating the flight path, speed and distance is going to be expensive. As an example Singles Trap: bird speed is 42 mph, distance from "thrower" is 16 yards, by the time you break the bird, avg, is 30 yards. The thrower you listed can't come close to duplicate these conditions.

for right now I am an entry level trap shooter

kennedy759

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2014
    New Salisbury Ind
    I use the one step and really like it and the price is right. Its light and very portable. I take it to my son`s farm and my 13 year old grandson and i use it. my 8 year old granddaughter likes to do the one step for us. I have used it by my self but it takes some practice to coordinate your movements. It does not match regular trap, but the fundamentals are the same.

Whip_McCord

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    NWI
    I don't know if you have a local Trap Club, but the money would be better spent on shooting Trap Rounds. Find a mentor that can teach you the fundamentals.

As stated above, find a local trap club and fund someone to teach you the game. That is the best way to get better at real trap. You will not be able to duplicate a trap range easily. If you try to do it in your own, you will remain an entry level trap shooter for years.

Top Bottom