• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spartan933

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    Porter County
    are hookers covered by that "etc"? if so, im fresh out of ideas. a bible study session maybe?

Haha. Awesome! +1

Are you trying to imply that strippers are "unclean"? I don't know about the rest of you, but I support single mothers.

In all seriousness, it depends on the dude. If he wants strippers, you better get him strippers.

But, assuming the groom doesn't want to ever see another naked woman for the rest of his life, I went to a bachelor party a few years ago where the best man arranged a night of drinking at the horse track. I was skeptical, as was the groom, but I had a lot of fun, more than I expected.

Or, you could try hitting up a sporting event, then a bunch of bars.

If you are dead set on outdoors stuff, just do the firearms stuff before you drink.

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    Its supposed to be the groom's last fling as a free man. Ask him what would be a perfect day for him and set it up. If he says no strippers then so be it. You guys are there to support the groom, not vice versa.

redneckpastor

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    For mine, we had a cook out with swimming and threw some horse shoes, corn hole. Add some shooting and what you said earlier and you got yourself a good party! Looking back it was just some good old guy time, and man once you get married that time is important.

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    The movie "Very Bad Things" comes to mind. You don't want a bachelor party to turn into what that did.

When a friend of mine got married in Jan. '08 he didn't want a big party with drinking or strip clubs so I suggested that me, him and another buddy head to St. Louis where we made a day of checking out the Cabellas and Bass Pro Shop. We had talked about having something gun related but the weather wasn't going to cooperate for us.

IN_Varmntr

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    DeKalb County
    Its supposed to be the groom's last fling as a free man. Ask him what would be a perfect day for him and set it up. If he says no strippers then so be it. You guys are there to support the groom, not vice versa.

Exactly. And his wishes are not to have strippers or anything of the like there.

Anywho, I had no idea the old Yamaha Motoplex was a paintball arena. Thanks for the info lawrra! :rockwoot:

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    White River Paintball in Anderson does group rates. And if you have enough people some will get free rentals, or free paintballs. I've been there they have 5+ different outdoor areas of different styles with lots of obstacles and cover.

Plus Fastimes is always fun too. I love going there and beating friends at some racing :D

rmcrob

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2008
    Plainfield
    Just one idea: I was at a party once, and they had a girl with bulimia come in. In kind of a twist on the usual party, the cake jumped out of the girl.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    You can also go to Ft. Wayne to the laser tag place! It don't leave welts and bruises like paintball can.Plus if you get whacked in the nutz with pb it will ruin your hornymoon plans!

They also have a kick assed Italian joint called Casa! up there.Multiple locations in the Fort.

Top Bottom