WTS: Cleaning out the safe. Something for everyone in NWI.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Spot Me 2

Expert
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    I am putting all of my safe queens up for sale. I live in St John, 46373. I will travel up to an hr away from St john to meet for a purchase. I am not open to trades as I want to make room in the safe. I will add more as I dig to the back...

1. New Mossberg 930 SPX. This has never been fired. Will come with the factory box and paper work. $625
    Sold pending meet up.

2. New Mossberg MVP varmint in .223 with a Nikon P-223 3-9x40BDC scope mounted to it. Brand new and will come in the factory box with factory paperwork. $675
    Sold

3. New Diamondback DB15FDE-2 Ar-15. This comes in the factory case with a mag and factory paperwork. This is unfired except for the factory round. $675

4. MOSSBERG 835 ULTI-MAG TURKEY 12GA 24” BARREL MOSSY OAK. Shoots 2 3/4 to 3.5 inch shells. Gun is used in great condition. $350

5. Ruger 10/22 50th Anniversary edition. It's sitting in a Hogue overmold stock. It is brand new and unfired. Factory stock with come with. $360
    Sold

6. LNIB Mossberg 4X4 FL with a laminated stock and a Mossberg 3-9X40 scope. It has had 13 rounds run through her. This is a sub MOA gun at 100 yards! It comes with 100rnds of PPU 165grn and 27rnds of Winchester Super-X 150grn power point. $450 Sold

7. Ruger 10/22 in a ProMag Archangel Nomad Ruger 10/22 Folding Stock. This is an older 10/22 with a factory polished bolt and metal trigger housing. It also has a BSA red dot mounted on it. Comes with the mag in the stock kit. Very fun plinker! $325 FTF
    Sold pending meet up.

8. Savage Mark II TR .22LR with a Nikon Prostaff Rimfire .22 BDC 3-9x40 scope mounted on it. Super accurate plinker like most evreything Savage makes. $525 FTF

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom