• ...and so much more!
  • Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    I use a Gorilla Rack Work bench.

Gorilla Rack Deluxe 5ft. Workbench, Model# GR2102B | Workbenches| Northern Tool + Equipment

176560_400x400.jpg
    i

Not the sturdiest thing in the world but has peg board back and small shelf for storing things and it can be taken apart and moved eaisly. It comes with particle board for the top, I put cardboard and some absorbant pig mats down to soak up any spills.

TJ

Cannon762

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Gas City Area
    $180? Jeeze, I don't know what your spare time is like, but you could build yourself something exponentially better than that thing for $50-$70 in an afternoon.

I use a Gorilla Rack Work bench.

Gorilla Rack Deluxe 5ft. Workbench, Model# GR2102B | Workbenches| Northern Tool + Equipment

176560_400x400.jpg
    i

Not the sturdiest thing in the world but has peg board back and small shelf for storing things and it can be taken apart and moved eaisly. It comes with particle board for the top, I put cardboard and some absorbant pig mats down to soak up any spills.

TJ

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    $180? Jeeze, I don't know what your spare time is like, but you could build yourself something exponentially better than that thing for $50-$70 in an afternoon.

I build pretty much all my stuff and can build kitchen cabinets and furniture from sticks so I would not buy something like that for $180.

However, if someone doesn't have the necessary skills(like me:)), getting a functioning workbench with drawers would not be that easy. Drawer building and fitting takes a little bit of skill and knowledge to do right.

Cannon762

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Gas City Area
    I hadn't ever built anything in my life, but made my bench (on page 3 of this thread) with $70 in lumber, a crappy circular saw, drill, and an evening. It really wasn't hard at all, just made sure to measure twice!

xcore

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 27, 2013
    Mooresville
    I hadn't ever built anything in my life, but made my bench (on page 3 of this thread) with $70 in lumber, a crappy circular saw, drill, and an evening. It really wasn't hard at all, just made sure to measure twice!

it's a nice looking workbench, the last workbench i built, was probably 20 dollars in 2x4 and the most expensive part was the ply wood top with two sheets laminated together, but i made it for woodworking and what ever else 1011721_10151801859723319_782590974_n.jpg

it now has a nice big drawer as well

Top Bottom