• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VinceU1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Indy
    I've just got too much stuff sitting around that someone might want. Prefer FTF on Indy's west side, but will ship on buyer's dime. Best to contact me by IM here on INGO.

Unknow mfg quick release vertical fore grip. In good shape, grabs the rail tight. Has storage for a couple of CR123 batteries or whatever else you can fit in it. $25 OBO

333xwyv.jpg

Millet DMS-1 tactical scope, 1-4x24 with illuminated circle dot reticle. Has a couple of small marks on the turret covers, otherwise it's in very good shape, comes with a Charlie Drissel pig tail. Used it for a couple of 3Gun matches, but my tired old eyes need more magnification. $225 OBO. SOLD

4jf9g.jpg

rivxb6.jpg

35aj2ub.jpg

I've got a very lightly used Streamlight M6 with the 120 lumen LED upgrade installed. Comes with the old bulb and 2 new CR123 batteries. $175 OBO SOLD

2eus6eq.jpg

For anyone that wants to build a .45ACP carry-comp pistol, I've got your barrel system here. It's the Centaur System compensated barrel for the 1911. Has about 1500 rounds through it. Comes with all parts and extra shims to keep the barrel lockup tight. $150 OBO

10zthxv.jpg

in .45ACP, a Para-Ordnance complete upper kit. Has a 6" stainless steel slide, 6" Para barrel with the Para/Clark ramp, Bomar-ish sights by Para, f.o. front sight, full length guide rod, STI spring plug that allows use of standard length 1911 springs, 16lb recoil spring. Note, this slide has been sleeved to get rid of the non-working Para "Power Extractor", which just turned this slide into a jam-o-matic, and had a Caspian standard extractor installed and fitted. Decided to stick with the standard 5" slide on my Para limited gun. $400 firm

2jg88k3.jpg

969mi9.jpg

2s0it6c.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom