We have the government we deserve
    iu

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Why attack us? THey can slowly bleed us dry financially and reap the benefits. Why slaughter the cow for beef when its producing lots of good milk over time?
    Human nature. Money isn't enough for some and we've got a lot of grudges held against us, many of them valid. Money without power is like a kid's roller coaster, sure it's a good time but it doesn't compare to the real thing.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Why attack us? THey can slowly bleed us dry financially and reap the benefits. Why slaughter the cow for beef when its producing lots of good milk over time?

They don't care about the meat.

They want to cull the herd outside of their clique into a nice and tidy, easy to control, slave class.
    Technology has replaced the majority of that cow.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I always thought that the one great thing about Trump was that he made it obvious how pathetic our regular "leaders" really are. A guy with no experience in government, who was crass, a poor speaker, and, at times, said things that left you questioning his basic intelligence, was able to run the government far better than the typical President.

Unfortunately, I have found that propaganda is far more effective than I really understood. Friends and family that I always considered intelligent simply write me off as a rabid "Trumper" anytime I point any of this out, even though it has always been clear I was never particularly fond of the guy. I am amazed at how they simply ignore what should be obvious and continue to spout the party line.

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold
    If a foreign nation doesn't attack us within the next three years, none ever will. This country has never been anywhere near as vulnerable as it is right now. At least we had a competent non-communist in charge during the Cuban missile crisis. They could pull that off without trying today.
    Kinda biblical in Nature.....

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I would love (well, only for the humor of it) to hear a conversation between Pelosi and Biden. I can't imagine the amount of gibberish that would be flying back and forth.

Top Bottom