• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • perminator

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    east side indy
    has anyone had any problembs getting chief whitehead to sign off on anything in lawrence i gave him my paperwork last tuesday and they say he is still reviewing it its on his desk im gonna be really upset if he cost me the gemtax deadline.

Greenmonsta79

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Clay County, IN
    Don't rush it man, Mike Heaton here in Clay County signed off on mine and it did take about a week, You have to remember they are busy and they have to background check you and all that good stuff before making their decision, Whatever you do don't call and bug them about it because they will probably put it off, I know it is hard to wait but not everything in life is like the drive-thru window at Mcdonald's! :D

perminator

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    east side indy
    i understand things take time but 14 days and i informed them that i must have the paperwork on the manufacturers desk by the 15th. so im guessing he dosent plan on signing it looks like ill be going the trust route! and hes not gonna be happy when i tell him i have another way of going about it not involving him.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    There is no excuse for it taking so long. In Indy it takes 7 days. Morgan county takes longer to get the finger prints done than having the sheriff sign off on it.

perminator

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    east side indy
    yep were pretty small here in lawrence should have been a walk in and walk back out thing what really makes me mad is i now have to pay the transfer as ive now missed the gemtax deadline:soapbox::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad:

mjrducky

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Jun 16, 2009
    North Liberty, IN
    I didn't know anyone else was as bad as IMPD. Took me 17 days so you almost beat me. Having done this three times and the first taking three weeks I'm thinking Trust if I do any more.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Don't rush it man, Mike Heaton here in Clay County signed off on mine and it did take about a week, You have to remember they are busy and they have to background check you and all that good stuff before making their decision, Whatever you do don't call and bug them about it because they will probably put it off, I know it is hard to wait but not everything in life is like the drive-thru window at Mcdonald's! :D

They do NOT have to do anything at all except sign or refuse. The Feds do the background check. By signing, the CLEO is certifying absolutely nothing except that he signed it.

Top Bottom