• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SumtnFancy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Ft. Wayne
    As a certified hillbilly engineer, I'm always excited to come across clever makeshift ideas and improvisations. Today I realized that a loaded Glock19 mag will fit in one of my old Leatherman pouches, and still looks completely natural on my belt. Boom! Discrete spare mag carry. The other day, I read about a guy taping a magnet to an old chew can to hold small parts. What tricks/tips do you have to offer?

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    Old sewing tables without the machines look like desks that have a secret compartment. Put a mat over the area that has the removable top to hide the lines and release button. The.hardwood ones. Not the ugly tan veneer ones.

Old entertainment centers can be picked up on the cheap at good will. Can be turned into nice enclosures for reptiles or tarantulas.

McDonalds throws away food grade 2 gallon buckets with water tight lids.

Constructionist

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    As a certified hillbilly engineer, I'm always excited to come across clever makeshift ideas and improvisations. Today I realized that a loaded Glock19 mag will fit in one of my old Leatherman pouches, and still looks completely natural on my belt. Boom! Discrete spare mag carry.[/QUOTE

My Leatherman pouch crapped out on me, so I now use a 1911 mag pouch for my Leatherman.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Lids from two 5 gal buckets. Drill a hole through the center of both. A bolt and nut are now all you need to make the perfect carry/protection package for circular saw blades up to and including 10".

I use them to store my spare chop-saw blades.

Top Bottom