• ...and so much more!
  • Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    See if you can fit this in someplace, as cliche as it may also be;

"If guns are responsible for gun deaths, then spoons are responsible for the obese"
    But then again, it might NOT be wise to take advice from old smartass's like ma'self. :D

RobF82

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    Rossville IN
    If a teacher has a bias view that affects your grade, no amount quotations will change his/her view. The fact that they are viewing your topic subjectly makes it more unfair, an objective view on the merit of your work is what should happen.

Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    I have the same problem with my teacher. She said that someone one time brought a full auto glock to school. Also tell her to not be biased when grading your paper. Or you will make a formal complant to the school

I know cliches are not exactly something used in a formal paper. Like others have said, just rewrite it. No need for complaints. Just a teacher doing a teacher's job.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    While writing my 11th grade term paper today my English teacher is proofreading my rough draft and says that the line "guns dont kill people, People kill people." is cliche meaning hat it has lost its original meaning. Does anyone here have anything to say about that?
    +1 Good for you it's kids like you that give me hope!!!! Ok I just read your paper, and wow am I impressed !! keep up the good fight!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom